• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dometic CCF-T

kcarter

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT 2.7
Occupation
Director of Photography
Funny you posted this yesterday, I was revisiting this topic myself recently. I had reached out to Dometic in June of last year and here's what they said:

"Good Afternoon,

For the CCF-T, it will fit the 2015-2020 Ford F-150, 2017-2021 Ford Super Duty (F-250/350/450/550), and 2018-2021 Ford Expedition. For the pickup trucks the vehicle must be equipped with the “Flow Through” Center Console. The front seat configuration will be listed as 40/Console/40 on the window sticker.

A quick way to tell, if the center console can be flipped up to make room for a center seat, that is NOT the console that is compatible with this refrigerator.

Jon"

Another thing I found is that there is no longer a 12V outlet in the center console. I believe the wiring exists as a dual USB-C connection to charge a phone only. I have a leftover 12V cigarette lighter port from a transit van build I did and was planning on replacing the USB-C port with that.

So I'm not sure if they're essentially saying "no" because of the power situation or physical fitment. Whenever my truck gets here (about to be 10 months, no VIN) I'm gonna buy it anyway and see if it will physically fit. Power situation should be easy from there.

My dad had the fridge in our 2009 Flex Limited and it was awesome for road trips for cold drinks. And terrible when we left some food in there and forgot about it during the summer ?

gsquirrel02

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Pathfinder
Ok, I realize this thread is quite old, but is there any chance you got more info about doing this? I've always been interested in mounting the CCF-T in my Lightning.

captcory

First Name
cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 FORD Lightning PRO, honda pilot
won't fit in a lightning. I downloaded the install manual and measured my center console. An inch too big in all dimensions.

captcory

First Name
cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I guess they make a new unit that fits now. I just ordered one. I'll let you all know how it goes when it arrives.

captcory

First Name
cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I can confirm that this does fit the lightning! had it installed for about a week and its nice and cold. very nice product and easy to install.
Sponsored