• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Even the big guys are sitting, Kentucky Truck

Sundancer330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, FX4, Velocity Blue
Well its not just the F150s waiting for parts, look at this lot in Kentucky full of Super Duty pickups.
Ford F-150 Lightning Even the big guys are sitting, Kentucky Truck 8e8b1901-aebb-4cb8-b0fc-6bf734a542e1-KY2
Sponsored

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
OP
OP
Sundancer330

Sundancer330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, FX4, Velocity Blue
Let's just hope that most of those truck are Dealer Stock orders.
Most of the Super Duty trucks are special order and not dealer stock. All of the larger dealers near me will have 100 plus 150s and a few super duty trucks on the lot for sale. Whenever I needed a new F350 there was nothing on the lots, I had to order what I wanted and wait a few months. These are trucks that are not just daily drivers, they are work trucks and ordered to fit the needs of the user

UNIKRN150

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Most of the Super Duty trucks are special order and not dealer stock. All of the larger dealers near me will have 100 plus 150s and a few super duty trucks on the lot for sale. Whenever I needed a new F350 there was nothing on the lots, I had to order what I wanted and wait a few months. These are trucks that are not just daily drivers, they are work trucks and ordered to fit the needs of the user
I'm afraid you're right about that but one can dream...

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
There is a truck dealer near where I live and his inventory is predominantly
white F250, F350, Transits, and f150 XL, with a few base Expeditions.
probably about 75-100 vehicles in his lot.
he does have a smaller lot with the higher end packages (in color), but those
are not his forte. He is predominately a Truck Service center and that does very well.
They still have a selection of ‘19s on the lot.
That dealer was my first stop when attempting to order a vehicle, but they had zero interest in ordering one.

The dealer I bought mine from has a selection of the BIGGER trucks, but just a couple of the XL versions.

I would venture to guess most of the SD vehicles are ordered for a specific purpose, and those found on lots are geared more the affluent with toys to pull.
Sponsored