• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Electric Supervan

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
I have a thing for small, boxy vehicles and unlikely heroes, so seeing a racecar built in the likeness of a Transit Connect van really tickled me. After I stopped gawking at the looks of it, I was then most interested in the notes they made about the "Ford Pro" features such as tracking the vehicle, seeing SoC, and referring to the "fleet manager."

Maybe I'm reading into this a bit much, but I think it is good to hear things like this in a manufacturer video. What I am really hoping for is a service like TeslaFi for Fords that gives you a lot of telemetry on efficiency, energy consumption, control, average speed, elevation changes, charging stats, and battery health. Right now Ford has not opened their API up to allow for 3rd parties to access it so "FordFi" or similar cannot exist. Even if Ford offered this as a paid service, I'd be first in line for it. It really allows you to educate yourself on your vehicle's capabilities, and it builds your confidence in those capabilities because you have the data from your own car to back it up.

If you're not a data nerd, this thing is also stupid fast.
Sponsored

RDeFran

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD AT4 SRW Duramax, 2010 M3
Occupation
Technician
The thing kicked it at Goodwood