• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey FS: OEM Tow Mirrors BLIS / 360 Camera / Dimming / Power Folding / Power Telescope

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
SKU: ML3Z17696DA is the SKU for the entire kit. MSRP: $1910

Asking $999 o/bo.

Ford F-150 Lightning FS: OEM Tow Mirrors BLIS / 360 Camera / Dimming / Power Folding / Power Telescope IMG_5488

Ford F-150 Lightning FS: OEM Tow Mirrors BLIS / 360 Camera / Dimming / Power Folding / Power Telescope IMG_5492

Local pickup in Central NJ, but I travel a lot up and down the east coast so it might be possible to meet up elsewhere.

Individual Parts Included:
ML34-17683-ADCSMAS (Driver Mirror)
ML34-17682-ADCSMAS (Passenger Mirror)
ML3B14A564DDW (Window Switch Trim)
ML3T-14C287-AAW (Power Telescoping Switch)
Sponsored

Last edited:

DesertEV

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning
SKU: ML3Z17696DA is the SKU for the entire kit. MSRP: $1910

Asking $1200 o/bo.

IMG_5488.jpeg

IMG_5492.jpeg

Local pickup in Central NJ, but I travel a lot up and down the east coast so it might be possible to meet up elsewhere.

Individual Parts Included:
ML34-17683-ADCSMAS (Driver Mirror)
ML34-17682-ADCSMAS (Passenger Mirror)
ML3B14A564DDW (Window Switch Trim)
ML3T-14C287-AAW (Power Telescoping Switch)
This is cool. Why didn’t you put them in?

OP
OP

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
This is cool. Why didn’t you put them in?
I did :)

Ford F-150 Lightning FS: OEM Tow Mirrors BLIS / 360 Camera / Dimming / Power Folding / Power Telescope IMG_4045

It's amazing having all that visibility, but I haven't been towing much recently and could use the cash more than the tow mirrors.

COrocket

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Any issues with BlueCruise or the 360 cam? Is the wiring already there for the power telescoping? I might be interested

OP
OP

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Any issues with BlueCruise or the 360 cam? Is the wiring already there for the power telescoping? I might be interested
No issues with BlueCruise or 360 it works as it should, but I would recommend running a camera calibration after you install it as the lines are slightly off. That can be done via the dealer or via ForScan.

The wiring was not there for power telescope on mine (03/22 build date) at the window trim panel, but didn’t pull the door panel out to check further to see if it was taped down further below.

Sponsored

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
@Yellow Buddy Any chance you would ship? My buddy is looking for this exact setup. His superduty has 360 camera, Blis etc but no power fold or telescope. Though it was wierd that they would put all of that tech without power fold/tele. Thanks!

OP
OP

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
@Yellow Buddy Any chance you would ship? My buddy is looking for this exact setup. His superduty has 360 camera, Blis etc but no power fold or telescope. Though it was wierd that they would put all of that tech without power fold/tele. Thanks!
If the buyer covers shipping, I am willing to. That said, your buddy might want to confirm they fit. A lot of the parts do transfer over but I don't know if these are the same and would fit.
Sponsored