• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has Ford forgot about us ?

Ben Spitzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I have a 2021 F-150 XLT 3.5L Ecoboost that has not received any OTA updates since I picked it up on 07/09/21. Of course, my truck screen says my updates are up to date which I know is not true. My truck is like a lot of others that cannot turn on the updates or the notifications button. A fix was promised , supposedly with an email from Ford when the it was ready. That timeframe has passed like others that were promised from the company. It appears that Ford is totally immersed in the EV business and has forgot about their customers that have spent a lot of money on a truck with a gas motor. The OTA process is a total fiasco with Ford seemingly expending all of their efforts to sell more vehicles with a total lack of regard for paying customers who have trucks that donā€™t function as advertised. Fordā€˜s disregard for their customers complaints and concerns will eventually bring down the almighty Ford name . They have truly forgotten about us!!!
Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have a 2021 F-150 XLT 3.5L Ecoboost that has not received any OTA updates since I picked it up on 07/09/21. Of course, my truck screen says my updates are up to date which I know is not true. My truck is like a lot of others that cannot turn on the updates or the notifications button. A fix was promised , supposedly with an email from Ford when the it was ready. That timeframe has passed like others that were promised from the company. It appears that Ford is totally immersed in the EV business and has forgot about their customers that have spent a lot of money on a truck with a gas motor. The OTA process is a total fiasco with Ford seemingly expending all of their efforts to sell more vehicles with a total lack of regard for paying customers who have trucks that donā€™t function as advertised. Fordā€˜s disregard for their customers complaints and concerns will eventually bring down the almighty Ford name . They have truly forgotten about us!!!
Good morning! Could you send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your preferred Ford dealer so I can look into this update concern on my end? Thank you!

OP
OP

Ben Spitzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Good morning! Could you send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your preferred Ford dealer so I can look into this update concern on my end? Thank you!
My vin is 1FTFW1E8XMFC10783. Truck purchased 7/9/21 from Beach Ford, 2717 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452. Their telephone number is 757 486-2717. Thanks for whatever help you can provide on this very frustrating problemā€¦ā€¦
Ben Spitzer

Darkjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, CR-V
Occupation
God of Tech
I got mine in feb of 2021 and also got locked in a loop with an APIM update. I almost have it fixed.

Pierre.Granger

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired Navy
I donā€™t think they forgot about us. They are pathetically inept and will never deliver BC OTA. They donā€™t even communicate with us. My F150 Limited just doesn't matter to Ford.
Sponsored