• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How to get this lease?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
i didn't think there was a no money down. let me have him get me that! thanks!
A lease is usually advertised as having money down so they can point to a lower payment. It's not mandatory. Your payment will be higher with no money down, but you have less financial risk because Ford leases through FMC include gap insurance.
Sponsored

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
unless you are buying it at the back end, I don't see any reason to put significant money down. The diference is $8,000 down and you save $1,504 dollars over the 36 months. 20% return over 26 months?
I thought Ford modified their leases on the Lightning so you could not purchase the truck at the end of the lease.

OP
OP

starrtech2000

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER 511a
well your mistake is believing anything a dealership says when it comes to the profit they can try and squeeze out of you.

Sure when it took months for them to get lightnings they could do that crap now they are sitting on the lots and they have to move cars to make money and not pay lot fees for them sitting there.
Well, I'm not saying I believe them... Just that they refuse any offer I've given them and just come back with that line and won't negotiate...

Maddogaxl

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2023 lightning
I thought Ford modified their leases on the Lightning so you could not purchase the truck at the end of the lease.
No you can buy it back but makes no sense. I’m putting 2,000 down and 36 months. Did all the math and it’s the best deal of all options. I believe in Moore’s law too. In 3 years, hopefully batteries are getting 500miles per charge so just switch this one in for a new one…
Sponsored