• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Didn't get special offer for extended Pro reservation. How to proceed?

alexose

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 C-Max, 1999 F150
Hey everyone,

I was an announcement-day reservation who extended my Pro reservation. Lo and behold, I was able to order my 2023 Pro during the first wave, and I already have a build date for 10/24.

However, it looks like I didn't get the special offer for honoring the 2022 pricing like many of you did. I asked my dealer about it and they (unsurprisingly) said that they had "no idea" about the offer.

Anyone else in my same boat? Is there any hope to get the 2022 pricing even after I've put my deposit down?
Sponsored

Boltupfan

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 focus EV, 2020 Durango RT
Occupation
Insurance
I don’t believe there was any email communication of the special private offer. My dealer told me the same thing that they didn’t know anything because I doubt they had anything at that time but I ordered a pro myself on 8/11 (jealous of you already having a build date) and there was a screenshot I took in the online ordering process that spoke about the private offer and needing to confirm final details with the dealer. I’d expect to have the info with the dealer when the truck comes in though if they’re going to try to play games somehow thinking they can get the offer money for themselves you might need to go back to ford customer service as well. It seems to me that Ford made the offer and figured they’d iron out the details later since they’d have some months to get it all straight.
Ford F-150 Lightning Didn't get special offer for extended Pro reservation.  How to proceed? 724C2100-F904-44D8-974B-4EC08C2DB47F

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Call customer service, 3 different reps confirmed it. it should show when the truck arrives. Tell dealer to check in the smart Vincent system. They can punch in your email or phone number and it should come right Up. My dealer acted clueless too

Last edited:

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
While your dealer is correct in that they do not know what the amount of the "private offer" will be they certainly should be aware that they exist. Anyone who ordered in wave 1 or 2 for MY23 should be eligible.

Maybe try chatting with Ford customer service to confirm your eligibility. You might also ask them to reach out to your dealer and explain it to them so you don't have to deal with it when you complete the purchase as that is when it comes into play.

OP
OP
alexose

alexose

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 C-Max, 1999 F150
Thanks for the advice, all!

I called customer service and they hooked me up with an 8-digit offer code that I'm supposed to share with my dealer. I'll give them a call tomorrow morning and see what they say.

Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....

I called customer service and they hooked me up with an 8-digit offer code that I'm supposed to share with my dealer. I'll give them a call tomorrow morning and see what they say.
‘Your code should be the same as your reservation number.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible

That code is probably the same as your reservation number.

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Supposedly the "offer" is $7,000 on the Pro's. We're automatically eligible and Ford CS can confirm you have "Private Cash Offer" that shares your reservation number in Smart Vincent, but they can't give you the amount in writing because it's up to the dealer to apply it at point of sale. Ford CS rep told me the dealer has the right to refuse to apply it outright. Willing to bet a dealer will try this to get somebody to walk.

OP
OP
alexose

alexose

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 C-Max, 1999 F150
Finally managed to get a hold of my salesperson. He claims that it's something that they do closer to the delivery date. Not exactly sure where this logic comes from... My thought is that they're going to try to use this as leverage at the last minute or something.

It would be great to have some guarantee regarding the price. $7k is a big swing. I'll see if I can get some more advice from Ford corporate.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Finally managed to get a hold of my salesperson. He claims that it's something that they do closer to the delivery date. Not exactly sure where this logic comes from... My thought is that they're going to try to use this as leverage at the last minute or something.

It would be great to have some guarantee regarding the price. $7k is a big swing. I'll see if I can get some more advice from Ford corporate.
Salesperson nor dealer would not know about the amount of the PCO.
But they should be able to see the certificate number.

After the dealer gets invoiced by Ford during final build will they be able to see the certificate amount.

My MME order got a $6,000 PCO for being pushed into '23 MY.
Dealer was nice enough to share the screen they see and confirmed they can't see the amount until invoiced.
Ford customer service confirmed $6,000 and MME is now in priority 1.

Ford F-150 Lightning Didn't get special offer for extended Pro reservation.  How to proceed? Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 7.16.09 AM
Sponsored