• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Level kit and bluecruise issues??

Jeremybj

First Name
Jeremy Bjerke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat 511A
Greetings,

I read "somewhere" on the internet that if your truck has bluecruise you can't install a level kit because it messes with the sensors and causes the bluecruise to no longer work.

Can anyone give some feedback on this? I plan on ordering a 2" level kit in the near future but want to make sure it will be trouble free for the electronics.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Ive had a leveling kit for about 10k miles and use Blues Clues everyday, no issues.

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Ive had a leveling kit for about 10k miles and use Blues Clues everyday, no issues.
I just saw your thread and that is exactly what I want to do to mine. It looks great! Can I ask what kind of mileage hit you got on the lift level? Happy to hear the blue cruise works, I need that for long commute, that would be a deal breaker for me if it didn’t work.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I just saw your thread and that is exactly what I want to do to mine. It looks great! Can I ask what kind of mileage hit you got on the lift level? Happy to hear the blue cruise works, I need that for long commute, that would be a deal breaker for me if it didn’t work.
To be honest, I am not sure how much of a hit it took mainly because I also added wheels and tires, and when I went back to stock the weather began to change. I can say the wheels and tires degraded range much more than just the lift. To be safe I would say give or take 5-10 miles of a range hit when lifting. Wheels and Tires anywhere between 15-20 miles.

ScubaSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, 2021 GT500, 2017 Focus RS
Occupation
Sales
Adding the front 2” level did not affect my BlueCruise or any of the systems

Fast4U

First Name
William smallwood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat 511a
Occupation
Sales
I just had mine leveled and its not giving any errors for bluecruise. What I do have no is a vibration at wide open throttle from low speeds.
Sponsored