• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning and Rivian charging together

OP
OP
klossfam

klossfam

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat & 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Only at 260 miles so far in the Lightning but loving it. Much like any other F-150 but dead silent at almost all speeds and super quick. Ran a 4.1 sec 0-60 with the Drag Timer app.

Still in adjustment mode after being in Honda Ridgelines (a 2017 and 2020) since Dec 2016. Getting reacquainted to the body on frame feel. The indy rear does make it a little more refined but still the normal shimmy and shake on bumpy roads, over speed bumps, etc.

As a highway cruiser it is superb. Did about 6 miles on the I-90 this morning in full BlueCruise without having to touch the wheel. Range is also solid. Averaging about 2.6 mi/KW and have seen mid-3s on some around town trips.

Been doing my Roadie deliveries as well. Already did 8 double hung windows, commercial shelving and a Weber Spirit grill (just today).

Already forgetting about gas prices (my wife drives a 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd AWD).

I think 99% of everyone with reservations/orders is going to be very happy with the Lightning.