• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
The F-150 Lightning is currently on display at the World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas from Jan 18-20). Clearly, it's being shown off as a capable work truck and is looking great in Atlas Blue.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Lariat in Atlas Blue Being Exhibited at World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas Atlas Blue F150 Lightning Lariat EV Pickup World of Concrete 10

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Lariat in Atlas Blue Being Exhibited at World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas Atlas Blue F150 Lightning Lariat EV Pickup World of Concrete 2

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Lariat in Atlas Blue Being Exhibited at World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas Atlas Blue F150 Lightning Lariat EV Pickup World of Concrete 3

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Lariat in Atlas Blue Being Exhibited at World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas Atlas Blue F150 Lightning Lariat EV Pickup World of Concrete 9

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Lariat in Atlas Blue Being Exhibited at World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas Atlas Blue F150 Lightning Lariat EV Pickup World of Concrete 8

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Lariat in Atlas Blue Being Exhibited at World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas Atlas Blue F150 Lightning Lariat EV Pickup World of Concrete 7

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Lariat in Atlas Blue Being Exhibited at World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas Atlas Blue F150 Lightning Lariat EV Pickup World of Concrete 1

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Lariat in Atlas Blue Being Exhibited at World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas Atlas Blue F150 Lightning Lariat EV Pickup World of Concrete 6

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Lariat in Atlas Blue Being Exhibited at World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas Atlas Blue F150 Lightning Lariat EV Pickup World of Concrete 5

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Lariat in Atlas Blue Being Exhibited at World of Concrete Show in Las Vegas Atlas Blue F150 Lightning Lariat EV Pickup World of Concrete 4
Sponsored

Last edited:

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
Looks like velocity blue.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Carbonized gray would have been more appropriate for a concrete show.

LHoffmanjr22

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew 3.5L Ecoboost
What’s the light that looks like it’s at the front of the running board? Another approach light that goes on with proximity and for some lighting?

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
What’s the light that looks like it’s at the front of the running board? Another approach light that goes on with proximity and for some lighting?
That is for the zone lightning.

Pilot2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Nice pictures.
Zooming in by the tailgate looks like the factory liner stops at the edge versus Line-x which curves and goes little bit over other side.

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
Love the color, hate how the Lightning logos look on it.
I thought they looked good on it in person. Pictures don't really capture Atlas blue all that well, it has a bit of a tropical/ocean blue look to it IMO, even catches hints of a grey base in some of the shadows. It's a more complex color than Velocity blue, but still bright.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I thought they looked good on it in person. Pictures don't really capture Atlas blue all that well, it has a bit of a tropical/ocean blue look to it IMO, even catches hints of a grey base in some of the shadows. It's a more complex color than Velocity blue, but still bright.
But the blue accents in the badges disappear into it instead of popping like they do on other colors. I was disappointed when I saw that in pictures for the first time - besides that Altas blue is a really great color. Planning to settle for Rapid Red but it isn't my favorite either. Would have loved more than 2 actual color options.

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
But the blue accents in the badges disappear into it instead of popping like they do on other colors.
Maybe that's what I like about it. The blue on the accents is different enough that it shows, especially when up close. It also does blend a bit and makes them more subtle.

I'm usually not a bright blue person, but I really considered Atlas for my Lightning order. Wife and I have ultimately decided on smoked quartz.

Dadvikefan

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016CmaxEnergi,2017,FusionSE,Future Lightning
Occupation
Chef
That quartz looks fire imho

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager

MannyFrescoSC

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I’m thinking of blacking out the Lightning emblem anyways. Love the ocean blue color
Sponsored