• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

South Dakota Lightning Pro's for sale in Mitchell, SD

snowy_91

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Retired
On a road trip sat. I stopped in the the dealership in Mitchell to checkout some high speed chargers I spotted from the road. Talked for a while with the EV manager and he mentioned that he was now allowed to advertise Lightning at below MSRP. They have 10 in stock at listed at 47,190. Link below
https://www.verneideford.com/new-vehicles/f-150-lightning
The chargers were ford branded 350 KWH. I plugged in just to try it (had previously charged up) and found it to be the quietest high speed charger I have seen.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Pro's for sale in Mitchell, SD ford level 3 charger
Sponsored

fvineyard

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER, 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5
Occupation
IT Manager
I bought a 2023 XLT trim from this dealership in February 2024. Good folks who delivered everything they promised. Cody was the EV sales person I worked with. Good guy. I would recommend.