• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

capt_ramius

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT 312A
Wanted to share here, the Midwest and Great Lakes Lightning Owners clubs are having a meetup with Ford at the Chicago Auto Show!

Saturday, February 10th.

Road trip your Lightning to participate with your truck, or come to the event and meet other owners in the Lightning community!

More details will follow, hope to see you there!

Ford F-150 Lightning Meetup Event with Ford at Chicago Auto Show on February 10 IMG_5200
Sponsored

Last edited:

kstype

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
Watching the weather closely as we will be driving from SE Pennsylvania but I have booked a room in Naperville, IL in hopes of joining you all.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Already bought my tickets last month and was planning on going on the 10th so I'll definitely stop by but I'll be flying in from Charlotte, NC so I won't have my Lightning sadly. Something else to be excited about exactly a month from today.....

bmw325_num99

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
Ill be there on media day but I would meet up for this later as well. Thanks for posting!
Sponsored