• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Moloughney’s delivery delayed

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
For those who listened to the InsideEVs podcast this morning @tommolog said that they have already shifted his delivery window and looks like they’ll miss it again (i think he said it’s currently 6/14-6/20). His dealer told him the truck still hasn’t been loaded so a Monday (6/20) delivery isn’t happening. Kind of a bummer…
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
For those who listened to the InsideEVs podcast this morning @tommolog said that they have already shifted his delivery window and looks like they’ll miss it again (i think he said it’s currently 6/14-6/20). His dealer told him the truck still hasn’t been loaded so a Monday (6/20) delivery isn’t happening. Kind of a bummer…
I hope he can get more attention from the Top Brass on this situation.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
No offense personally, but I hope his truck is stuck behind most of ours, because Tom can and does get (and deserves) attention from Ford, etc. If you and I tweet or complain or chat customer service, well CS did their job and chatted with us, but no attention. Tom and bigger outlets talking about delayed trucks, etc might just get more attention.

Despite how bad we think Ford truly is with this process, I believe they are doing all they are willing to do and nothing changes based on tweets and our public sentiment we post here.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Why?

Ford's not doing anything wrong here. Our entitled asses are just annoyed.

Ford didn't promise him anything and take it away, or over charge him.

The Supply Chain is a mess; if they could ship out all trucks tomorrow, they would... It's not like they are purposefully holding his truck behind.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Why?

Ford's not doing anything wrong here. Our entitled asses are just annoyed.

Ford didn't promise him anything and take it away, or over charge him.

The Supply Chain is a mess; if they could ship out all trucks tomorrow, they would... It's not like they are purposefully holding his truck behind.
You make it a good point, I just wish their communication was more clear. They've created great systems and want to be transparent and allow us to track, but lack of updates or wrong or lagging updates truly are what make it frustrating.
Sponsored