• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MalthusUNC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Great Article. This showed up on my phone this afternoon (recommended somehow). I was excited when I saw you were from NC - then I check in tonight and it is on the front page of the forum!! Small world (but I'd hate to have to paint it!). (y)
Sponsored

Commodore

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, XLT Lightning
Occupation
Pharmacist
What about electrical vehicles do you dislike about Tesla's leadership and how does it relate to charging infrastructure?
I'm now a former Twitter user and not alone in thinking Elon is a troll.

Just got the email: My F-150 Lightning has been built.
I am willing to go out of my way ...in charging -to avoid putting money in his pocket.

Why does he not see that unnecessarily show of partisanship will ultimately cost Tesla?

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I'm now a former Twitter user and not alone in thinking Elon is a troll.

Just got the email: My F-150 Lightning has been built.
I am willing to go out of my way ...in charging -to avoid putting money in his pocket.

Why does he not see that unnecessarily show of partisanship will ultimately cost Tesla?
I figured that was your issue... which has 100% nothing to do with EV's or Charging infrastructure. But since you went there, as someone who is 100% loving what Elon is doing with Twitter I suspect we have very different views. Just boycotting 50% of the fellow citizens that do not align with your views does not create a healthy discourse in society. I would encourage you to rethink that mentality even though I acknowledge it is tempting.

Edit: FYI, Many, including me would say what he is doing is removing the partisanship

Last edited:

softich2

First Name
zoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw e39
I figured that was your issue... which has 100% nothing to do with EV's or Charging infrastructure. But since you went there, as someone who is 100% loving what Elon is doing with Twitter I suspect we have very different views. Just boycotting 50% of the fellow citizens that do not align with your views does not create a healthy discourse in society. I would encourage you to rethink that mentality even though I acknowledge it is tempting.

Edit: FYI, Many, including me would say what he is doing is removing the partisanship

I've recently been engrossed in unraveling the intricacies of creating a GREP Wildcard script for Illustrator. The goal? A script that operates seamlessly without prompting, boosting overall efficiency in design workflows. In the heart of chicago style format https://essaypro.com/blog/chicago-style-format , my approach centers on crafting a script tailored to eliminate unnecessary interruptions. This involves diving deep into GREP patterns, a Chicago-style dance of characters that empowers us to automate tasks with finesse. For those navigating this scriptwriting journey in Illustrator, understanding GREP nuances is key. By comprehending these patterns, we pave the way for a script that aligns perfectly with our needs, ensuring a prompt-free design experience. Feel free to share your insights or inquire about the Chicago-style finesse in GREP scripting for Illustrator. Let's collectively elevate our design processes!
thanks for information!
Sponsored