• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

My Lightning Build Data Posted

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
I just get a "G" under the module section?
then yours hasn’t populated yet. last Night I went to bed with just the “g”. really wasn’t expecting data until end of upcoming week. Other poster‘s I think showed up 7-8 days after blend day. - which probably means nothing, not sure relative to when 12v battery gets connected to how Soon as built module data shows up.
i still Have to wait for delivery. But one step closer.
Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
then yours hasn’t populated yet. last Night I went to bed with just the “g”. really wasn’t expecting data until end of upcoming week. Other poster‘s I think showed up 7-8 days after blend day. - which probably means nothing, not sure relative to when 12v battery gets connected to how Soon as built module data shows up.
i still Have to wait for delivery. But one step closer.
Interesting. If it went live overnight, it could mean that they're adding more weekend shifts at the factory.

OP
OP
idahospud

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Is your Ford Pass showing anything??

like an Activate button???
As of this morning, the "Activate Vehicle" button is now available on my Ford Pass.

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lightning Build Data Posted 1650900145106

OP
OP
idahospud

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
What happens when you press it? Lol
Some person in Detroit screams and decides I can't be trusted with nice things...simultaneously, my pretty new button disappears.😯

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
As of this morning, the "Activate Vehicle" button is now available on my Ford Pass.
I love that someone in Idaho will be one of the first customers to take delivery. Hope its a head-turner and a mind-changer!

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I love that someone in Idaho will be one of the first customers to take delivery. Hope its a head-turner and a mind-changer!
Ya people keep saying that "carb" states are going to get a heavy allocation, but I have a feeling Ford is going to be sending a relatively high percentage also to places with a significant percentage of the overall market as pickup trucks. They need people to experience this vehicle and minds will change. People will realize that 230/320 miles really is enough seeing that most people will tow something once or twice a year if ever.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired

1650900145106.jpeg
Push it and just wait. Someone will end up activating it and then you can track it all the way to the dealer on Ford Pass. For me, with my ICE, it was pushed on the other end, (probably a rail yard worker wanting to listen to some tunes)once’s it got off the train.

Last edited:

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Ya people keep saying that "carb" states are going to get a heavy allocation, but I have a feeling Ford is going to be sending a relatively high percentage also to places with a significant percentage of the overall market as pickup trucks. They need people to experience this vehicle and minds will change. People will realize that 230/320 miles really is enough seeing that most people will tow something once or twice a year if ever.
So far based on the data in the Lightning Order Tracker (307 wave orders and 111 scheduled to be built) 49% of the lightnings Ordered/Scheduled are going to the 10 ZEV states (CA, CT, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NY, OR, RI and VT).

Those 10 states account for 30% of the reservations on the Lightning tracker and account for 27.5% of the US population. So there is a ZEV state bias. Ford makes more money (in reduced penalties) by shipping more EV's to ZEV states.

I think those of us in non-ZEV states are fortunate that Ford didn't allocate more Lightnings to the ZEV states.

OP
OP
idahospud

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
I think those of us in non-ZEV states are fortunate that Ford didn't allocate more Lightnings to the ZEV states.
I agree wholeheartedly!

Sponsored
OP
OP
idahospud

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Push it and just wait. Someone will end up activating it and then you can track it all the way to the dealer on Ford Pass. For me, with my ICE, it was pushed on the other end, (probably a rail yard worker wanting to listen to some tunes)once’s it got off the train.
OK, I pushed it, it stated the feature won't be activated until I take delivery.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
OK, I pushed it, it stated the feature won't be activated until I take delivery.
Someone will push the Activate button on the other end guaranteed!

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Doesn’t that start the clock on the timed features? Some are only included for a year then require a subscription I thought.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Doesn’t that start the clock on the timed features? Some are only included for a year then require a subscription I thought.
No, the features that require subscription will ask you to sign up with your info before the free trial takes place .Like when you get an update at the dealer it will ask you to Activate sometimes.

I dont think anyone at the Factory will hit the Activate button, but at the railyard when it’s at its destination port will….. at least I hope they will

blpublic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT
My modules show up and I added my truck to the FordPass app, but when I press activate I get and error:
Activation is currently unavailable
Something is not right. Please try again later or contact a
Guide for help.

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lightning Build Data Posted 70F98D0F-6F3F-4021-8AFE-17A290F1FDA6
Sponsored