• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

*New* Online Ordering for Reservationists

nutstang

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
❑ Customer receives email notification that it is their time to convert their reservation to an Order request to the dealership
❑ Customer will Log into their Ford account and select Configure and Order
❑ Customer will Select from available configuration to Order, select desired configuration click order now at which point they will be provided Dealer Pricing Summary & Order Deposit Amount. Customer will submit Order deposit and submit order request to the Dealer.
OR
❑ Customer May choose to “Extend Reservation” for a configuration that is unavailable. This will update their reservation to their desired configuration and customer will be notified in future when desired spec is available.
❑ Customer receives email confirmation
Sponsored

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
Your source?

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
what are the dates?

Sponsored

Dho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 PB
Will be provided "Order Deposit Amount", how much is this typically?

tkeru408

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Platinum, 2022 F150 Lightning Preorder
Yes that is correct source.
I saw in another thread where you said you had uploaded it to the Admins (thanks for that!) so figured I would point Sdcther to the Admin post with the Playbook in case they hadn't already found it.

Sponsored

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
Tangential question: is it confirmed that if you change dealership now, that you’ll be at the back of the line for the waves as it applies to that dealership? Or do we think that an early reservation (non dealer prioritized one) will still end up in the same general place for both dealerships?

Note, I’m not a priority reservation so I’m not counting on being allowed to order anytime soon, but I’d like to dream. And I’d like to change dealership now that its confirmed my current dealership has $5k ADM.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Tangential question: is it confirmed that if you change dealership now, that you’ll be at the back of the line for the waves as it applies to that dealership? Or do we think that an early reservation (non dealer prioritized one) will still end up in the same general place for both dealerships?

Note, I’m not a priority reservation so I’m not counting on being allowed to order anytime soon, but I’d like to dream. And I’d like to change dealership now that its confirmed my current dealership has $5k ADM.
It is my understanding that the reservation number and timestamp do not change when you change dealers. However, your overall place in line at a specific dealership will depend on the number of overall reservations at that dealership and the time stamps of those reservations. The wave you are in will also be affected by how many/ if they had any prioritizations and then also dealer allocation.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
If someone has an invitation and decides to move, do they lose the invitation or does it follow them to the newly selected dealership?

FordLightning

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Deposit on Ford Lightning
If someone has an invitation and decides to move, do they lose the invitation or does it follow them to the newly selected dealership?
I hope so...otherwise, this program is even more anti-consumer than it is now.