• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

*New* Online Ordering for Reservationists

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, Explorer,C10
Anybody else’s reservation is gone?
F7EBEB1A-6F7E-48FE-800B-078CE33923D2.jpeg
Same thing with me. Missing my canceled Bronco res and my Sold MachE order in addition to my Lightning.
Sponsored

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
Getting the same all day [Jan 4th]. Signing In functionality seems incomplete. Lots of errors in the [Chrome] console.
It's their way of telling us we aren't getting an invite.

Sponsored

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
Anybody else’s reservation is gone?
F7EBEB1A-6F7E-48FE-800B-078CE33923D2.jpeg
Yea the page has been erratic all day. When I log in it doesn’t show my name it says “FirstName’s Account” but then 30 minutes later I can see the reservation. Then an hour later it’s wonky again. And now tonight it seems to be fine again.

Jaspernuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 mustang
My dealer emailed all lightning reservation holders and told them to make an appointment to come in and order. Says it's being handled like the maverick and ford says to get the orders in the system. What happened to ordering in waves?

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
My dealer emailed all lightning reservation holders and told them to make an appointment to come in and order. Says it's being handled like the maverick and ford says to get the orders in the system. What happened to ordering in waves?
If I were a betting man, they know there's waves and may only have one or two allocations. They want you to come in so they can pressure you into something else knowing most people won't accept the news that they may have to wait at least 6 more months for a shot to maybe possibly order something.

Let me know how accurate this prediction is when you go in.
Sponsored