• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning, 2017 GT350
Looks awesome. Can I ask what tires you went with on those wheels? Any noticeable difference in range?

jetfixr1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Looks awesome. Can I ask what tires you went with on those wheels? Any noticeable difference in range?
@mr.Magoo can you comment on how the wheel and tire setup is working for you as far as range, handling, noise? Also, what tires did you get?

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
I think they're working great !

I haven't noticed any negatives in terms of harsher ride, more noise or any of that.
The wheels are much heavier than stock lariats so turning and acceleration feels a bit more sluggish, but I'm not setting lap records anywhere so...

Range is probably 10% less or so, so similar loss to the Platinum but I feel it's worth it and I'm happy it's not worse considering non-aero.

Tires are Continental TerrainContact H/T 275/50R22
I got 'em for less than $930 at the time, which was the best deal I could find for name brand tires and so far I've been very happy with them. Less noise than oem generals, better wet grip and wear seem to be good as well.

sr3jan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat
Those look really nice. My only beef is with the silver edge ring, they should have done the entire wheel bronze.
Sponsored