• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NW deliveries

asu2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT, 2022 Lightning Latriat (on the way)
Occupation
Engineer
Truck left Portland sometime this morning and has since made it to Kent (through Puyallup and Auburn). Looking at it's location on the map my assumption is it's heading for the red circled bit to get unloaded and put on a truck.
Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries Screenshot_20220803-153353
Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries Screenshot_20220803-153611
Sponsored

Iamgote

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Self Employed
Iā€™m hoping something is happening now. When I called, they said Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. I just got notice that my activate FordPass request was declinedā€¦which means someone was in the truck!

Of course, I requested activation again :D.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Iā€™m hoping something is happening now. When I called, they said Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. I just got notice that my activate FordPass request was declinedā€¦which means someone was in the truck!

Of course, I requested activation again :D.
Hopefully, from the parking lot to the truck. Once you show ā€In Transitā€ on the United Road Logistics status webpage, you can track the location of their transport (and your truck) as they have GPS tracking when you tap on the ā€œTrackā€ button that corresponds to your vehicle.

Hoping you get you truck soon!

Iamgote

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self Employed
Hopefully, from the parking lot to the truck. Once you show ā€In Transitā€ on the United Road Logistics status webpage, you can track the location of their transport (and your truck) as they have GPS tracking when you tap on the ā€œTrackā€ button that corresponds to your vehicle.

Itā€™s still in the yard, but four vehicles now show In Route. I figure they have space for two more then it will be beating feet south. So, tomorrow it arrives at dealer and Iā€™ll plan on being there Friday! Yaaaay!

asu2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer

Any idea how long it should take to show up in the United Road system? I haven't been able to find my truck or another truck that I know was just delivered to my dealer. Maybe they use a different company?

I have asked my sales person but seeing as they reached out to ME for an update yesterday ("my VVR sayd its in Blue Island") I'm not going to hold my breath haha.

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Any idea how long it should take to show up in the United Road system? I haven't been able to find my truck or another truck that I know was just delivered to my dealer. Maybe they use a different company?

I have asked my sales person but seeing as they reached out to ME for an update yesterday ("my VVR sayd its in Blue Island") I'm not going to hold my breath haha.
The trucks show up well before the rail ship dateā€¦.mine was listed in ā€œInactiveā€œ status for over a month prior to my ship date. This is where to checkā€¦

.https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

As for your VVR, it will most likely not update again until it reaches the destination rail yardā€¦or at least not until it reaches Portland Terminal 6 if your in Western Washington.

asu2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
The trucks show up well before the rail ship dateā€¦.mine was listed in ā€œInactiveā€œ status for over a month prior to my ship date. This is where to checkā€¦

.https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

As for your VVR, it will most likely not update again until it reaches the destination rail yardā€¦or at least not until it reaches Portland Terminal 6 if your in Western Washington.
It was unloaded yesterday so I'll call today to see if the status updated on the VVR. I checked for delivery receipts and it does not show up. My assumption now is it's not being shipped though united Road.

cag

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Occupation
Police Dispatcher
My truck is gps tracking at portland terminal 6. I wonder how long it will stay there, and if it will be going up to seattle by rail or by convoy.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My truck is gps tracking at portland terminal 6. I wonder how long it will stay there, and if it will be going up to seattle by rail or by convoy.
I think earlier posts have it going North by railā€¦..

Truck left Portland sometime this morning and has since made it to Kent (through Puyallup and Auburn). Looking at it's location on the map my assumption is it's heading for the red circled bit to get unloaded and put on a truck.
Screenshot_20220803-153353.png
Screenshot_20220803-153611.png

asu2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I think earlier posts have it going North by railā€¦..
Mine sat in Portland for a few days then went by rail to Kent where it was unloaded (see pic above for location).

Sponsored

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
Whelp, my truck is in shipped status now. Any idea on how to track if I do not have FordPass? I assume I will be heading to Portland to start, but not sure if I will go to Kent or if I will offload in Portland. Kent is technically closer, but my dealer says they get deliveries from both Portland and Kent.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Whelp, my truck is in shipped status now. Any idea on how to track if I do not have FordPass? I assume I will be heading to Portland to start, but not sure if I will go to Kent or if I will offload in Portland. Kent is technically closer, but my dealer says they get deliveries from both Portland and Kent.
Find the (numerous) threads on tracking the trains. You need the rail car number.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Your VVR wil provide your current updates while your at the rail car loading ramp in Dearborn, the rail car # your loaded on. the initial rail carrier (CNR - Canadian National Railways) that will transport it, and itā€™s arrival at the Blue Island IHB Rail Yard in SW Chicago. The next location info your VVR will show will be possibly its arrival at Portland Terminal 6, but it may not update until it arrives via rail in Kent depending on the terminus of your rail transport. Your railcar most likely will be switched to BNSF for the trip to PDX, and BNSF does not provide any public accessible railcar tracking.

Since BNSF provides no tracking like UP and CSX, and your FordPass hasnā€™t been activate, I would suggest going back to the first post of this thread and start perusing themā€¦.those who have traveled before you have provided some great documentation of their trucks journey to the PNW, including the Puget Sound. I expect most of your questions will be answered by reading their posts/stories.

My posts/comments after arrival in Chicago starts here: https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/nw-deliveries.10702/page-8. I had the good fortune to have insiders access to BNSF tracking, while at the same time traveling on the same train as another forum member who had their FordPass active. Together, we shared location information and made the journey together!šŸ˜Ž

My truckā€™s trip last month to Portland is condensed in my forum signature below, which should provided you some representive time frames you can expect. You can add 3-4 days to my time frames for the additional travel to Seattleā€¦I recommend reading the recent series of posts right before yours which details one of the latest deliveries to Seattle.

I hope you trip to Seattle is quick and uneventful!

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Finally got a shipped email. Dealer says he canā€™t see VVR until Monday when ā€œthe guyā€ that does VVR stuff is there. I reached out to Ford chat and they provided me rail car # and itā€™s on CNR.
Now to go review all the past PNW deliveries and see how to start tracking this thing. šŸ˜…

Iamgote

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self Employed
It's on the move! Just passed over the Umpqua river at Scottsburg and getting closer to the dealer in Coos Bay!

The dealer is closed today so I expect they will PDI it Monday and maybe we can pick it up Tuesday?

Can't believe it took 2 and a half weeks to go from Portland to Coos Bay, must be a driver shortage.
Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries 1659900880611
Sponsored