• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mach-E_Vlog

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
I used to own an F-150 and I currently own a Mach-E. We recently got a chance to drive a Lightning for a few hours (thanks to the Out of Spec Reviews YouTube channel).

Here's our "first drive" video with the Lightning. I don't need a truck now, but the Lightning really makes me want it. It is like the best of both worlds!

Hopefully, we'll get some more time with the Lightning later this year and can do some more tests and fully explore the features.

Sponsored

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Great video, I look forward to more in-depth coverage and content once Ford gives you a loaner from their Media Fleet.

If you have the option, I would love to see more coverage on the standard range model (XLT or Lariat) as it would differentiate you from the other reviewers who are mostly covering the extended range model. I am also interested in seeing the differences in actual range and charging curve of the standard range model.

OP
OP

Mach-E_Vlog

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Great video, I look forward to more in-depth coverage and content once Ford gives you a loaner from their Media Fleet.

If you have the option, I would love to see more coverage on the standard range model (XLT or Lariat) as it would differentiate you from the other reviewers who are mostly covering the extended range model. I am also interested in seeing the differences in actual range and charging curve of the standard range model.
Me too. We're new at this, but I hear most manufacturers like just giving the top model out to the media. Ford is one of the rare exceptions and the Mach-E media car we got was a standard range version. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up getting this same one again. We're in Colorado and they usually only have just the one vehicle in the media fleet for all of the outlets here.

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Me too. We're new at this, but I hear most manufacturers like just giving the top model out to the media. Ford is one of the rare exceptions and the Mach-E media car we got was a standard range version. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up getting this same one again. We're in Colorado and they usually only have just the one vehicle in the media fleet for all of the outlets here.
Makes sense. TFL doesn't need a media loaner as they purchased a Lariat so at least that is one less media outlet in Colorado you have to wait for.
Sponsored