• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Outline emblem upgrade

doans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EV
That looks nice, I have a Pro the same color. How did you do that?

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
It looks nice. Are the tailgate letters raised as well? I looked at the Etsy link, but it only mentioned the charge door letters being raised.

OP
OP
JRT

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Yes all are raised, I really like the 3D like inside the charge door and tailgate vs flat stickers.

They include that lightning bolt too, but I didn't want it on outside so replaced my swing out box logo with it.

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I felt the truck needed a bit of pop and just a slight node to the existing Lightning color pallet used too.
Very confused. I looked through all your pictures and cannot find any color pallet.

Ford F-150 Lightning Outline emblem upgrade erican-flag-painted-on-wood-shipping-pallet-PYHYAP

Wait, wut? He meant color palette?

Ford F-150 Lightning Outline emblem upgrade nevermind

cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, Tesla Model S Plaid
Occupation
retired
I ordered the lightning bolt F-150 tailgate letters but I think I like the blue/black better. Might have to order it!

OP
OP
JRT

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
VEVOR Truck Bed Storage Box, Swing Case Fits Ford F-150 2015-2021, Passenger Side, Lockable Wheel Well Tool Box with Password Padlock, Waterproof and Durable ABS Tool Box https://a.co/d/d6LHi8D

Yes, it works great. The bracket isn't exact right but bending it to align is easy and a bit of opening up the bolt holes.
Sponsored