• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Peragon bed cover installed

Derek83

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 SCREW Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Looks sharp, i was between this cover and the one i have (Sentry CT). Just wasn't sure about how easy it was to remove and the brackets at the front of the box.

UNIKRN150

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Any input on "waterproofing"?

I would love to have the convenience of a roll up but I want 100% waterproof to protect my Decked system so I'm looking at solid tops.

OP
OP
Scotty

Scotty

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT SPORT
Occupation
Firefighter
Any input on "waterproofing"?

I would love to have the convenience of a roll up but I want 100% waterproof to protect my Decked system so I'm looking at solid tops.
It is not 100 percent waterproof...this is the third Peragon I’ve owned all three leak a little water.....but it only leaks under a heavy down pour and only a little

UNIKRN150

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
It is not 100 percent waterproof...this is the third Peragon I’ve owned all three leak a little water.....but it only leaks under a heavy down pour and only a little
That's what I suspected. I think I'll stick with the one piece for now. They're not as convenient to access but they're easy to remove completely when you want full access to your bed and they're 100% water tight.

Thanks!!
Sponsored