• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Peragon Tonneau

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
How did you get the $250 coupon? Should I sign up with their mailing list or something? Thanks!
It was their holiday special and depended on which cover. The bigger discount was on the Limited HD version. Popped up on their web site, front and center.

In the box with my cover, they sent me some stickers and a bunch of $100 off coupons. Not sure what I did with them... Can look later tonight.

I don't think they have any bigger specials at the moment. They have a factory closeout sale you can sign up for, but I don't know what is on sale. I say sign up and see what they send you.
Sponsored

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
It was their holiday special and depended on which cover. The bigger discount was on the Limited HD version. Popped up on their web site, front and center.

In the box with my cover, they sent me some stickers and a bunch of $100 off coupons. Not sure what I did with them... Can look later tonight.

I don't think they have any bigger specials at the moment. They have a factory closeout sale you can sign up for, but I don't know what is on sale. I say sign up and see what they send you.
Thank you, Monkey!
I just signed up and immediately got the coupon code for:

Get $200 off the LimitedHD Edition, $100 off the Platinum Edition or $50 off the Classic Edition for limited time!

I am 99% sure that Peragon Tonneau is the one I am getting, they look sleek and easy to use.

OP
OP
Carminus

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Looks like they made some good improvements with the new 2023 LimitedHDx version. I like the feature where you can open by section and no more key. I am still not a fan of the ramp, but this version seems to be designed better.

Robilium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning, Tesla S, X, F350 Diesel
I bought and installed the GS one too. Easy to install. Looks nice

Robilium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning, Tesla S, X, F350 Diesel
Thank you, Monkey!
I just signed up and immediately got the coupon code for:

Get $200 off the LimitedHD Edition, $100 off the Platinum Edition or $50 off the Classic Edition for limited time!

I am 99% sure that Peragon Tonneau is the one I am getting, they look sleek and easy to use.
If you are in east bay I got the Peragon HD one installed on my 23 lariat. You can check it out in Danville

Sponsored

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
If you are in east bay I got the Peragon HD one installed on my 23 lariat. You can check it out in Danville
Thanks, Robilium.
I sent you a DM, maybe we can meet up.

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Are you guys liking your covers? I hadn't heard of this company before but I like the fact that you can remove the cover pretty quickly and easily if you need the extra space. Any issues with them?

OP
OP
Carminus

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
The model I have doesn't represent the current model improvements. That said, the lock they put on it was rather cheap and already needed replacement.

The cover doesn't close as well like it used to. I am having to lay under the bed to get it to close (push up from the bottom). Besides those issues it's still a decent cover. I assume the newer version corrects these issues and if so you have a winner.

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Are you guys liking your covers? I hadn't heard of this company before but I like the fact that you can remove the cover pretty quickly and easily if you need the extra space. Any issues with them?
I recently purchased the updated version of this cover. I got the top tier “Limited HDx” model. I’ve only had it for about two weeks so I can’t comment on longevity but functionality wise I am very happy with it. The keyless locking system is nifty, being able to use the Boxlink system to mount it is far superior to clamps, and having a tonneau that folds up to about 6” in the bed without blocking the rear window is exactly why I went with Peragon. It seems they need to send out some of the updated models to YouTube reviewers because there is almost nothing about the newer ones on the internet.
Sponsored