• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: 2022 F150 Raptor, Atlas Blue, 801a, PP
Amazing, looks great!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mcfly

Mcfly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma trd off road
Occupation
Realtor
Amazing, looks great!
Thanks! What's your average efficiency with the Nittos and 2 inch level? I put ridge grapplers on my previous R1T, went from 2.4 to 2.1 miles per kW.

Ltron

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT ER , 24 Lyriq AWD Lux1
Occupation
Ret
The Lariat's rear fold down armrest is the only issue for takeoffs . Had that taken out by upolsrtry shop.for my XLT retrofit. Still a spiffyn deal !

OP
OP
Mcfly

Mcfly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma trd off road
Occupation
Realtor
The Lariat's rear fold down armrest is the only issue for takeoffs . Had that taken out by upolsrtry shop.for my XLT retrofit. Still a spiffyn deal !
Same, by far it's the best bang for your buck upgrade out there. If your willing to do the work.

Hasler

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Do your heated seats still work well? Noticed the backing on the lariat seat covers are a bit different from the cloth since they are set up for ventilation. I’m getting ready to install my leather interior.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mcfly

Mcfly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma trd off road
Occupation
Realtor
Do your heated seats still work well? Noticed the backing on the lariat seat covers are a bit different from the cloth since they are set up for ventilation. I’m getting ready to install my leather interior.
They work great, super hot on the highest setting. Good luck with your install. If your not going to keep your old covers I recommend cutting the plastic strips off when removing them. It will save your cushion retainer clips from breaking and speed up the process.

Ltron

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT ER , 24 Lyriq AWD Lux1
Occupation
Ret
In Sc but seem fine .
Sponsored