• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Row of Lightnings at Saddleback, Maine

Nolander

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended
Occupation
IT
I was just there a couple weekends ago. Worse yet, there were ice vehicles in some spots.

Nikos

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
I was just there a couple weekends ago. Worse yet, there were ice vehicles in some spots.
It seems you have those morons in New England, also. The day will come....soon...when they realize EVs are here to stay. Municipalities need to enforce the code.....if they have one....and crack down on this behavior. If.... municipalities.. realize the revenue they are loosing from this behavior, they will be more forthcoming.

Nolander

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended
Occupation
IT
It seems you have those morons in New England, also. The day will come....soon...when they realize EVs are here to stay. Municipalities need to enforce the code.....if they have one....and crack down on this behavior. If.... municipalities.. realize the revenue they are loosing from this behavior, they will be more forthcoming.
I've been tempted to slash a tire a few times.

Nikos

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
I've been tempted to slash a tire a few times.
Tempting, I know.
This is what I found works.
A picture, an email in social media, Google, Facebook, Snapchat, X, etc. Send it to the municipalities involved and explain to them that the money they invested is going to waste. Also let them know that your business, your money , wouldn't be staying at their towns. Why you should endorse this stupid behavior if they don't enforce something basic as this. Access to charging for those who need it.

OP
OP
mags

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
This picture was taken at ski hill, so it’s on private property. The real issue is simple etiquette. The signs say EV Parking Only, so if some jerk chooses to ignore the obvious there’s not much to be done. On a busy day the chargers are fairly close to the lodge, so it’s tempting to park there instead of way up in a remote lot.
The PHEVs are in a gray area, I wonder if it even occurs to the drivers that they shouldn’t be taking up a charger.
I overheard a woman (who was charging a BMW PHEV) tell someone she was scared to drive her E-Tron because she’d have to charge it on the way. WTF.
Sponsored