• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!!

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser 2007
Nice to have our own forum. Wave 1 iced blue silver platinum reservation holder, 5/9 scheduled build date. Looking forward to reading and sharing!
Sponsored

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
Thanks for the invite! I’m Dom.

I’ve got a Platinum in Rapid Red scheduled build week of 5/9/22. I live in WA and my current cars are a 2020 Star White Expedition MAX King Ranch, a 2021 Shadow Black Mach-E and a 1965 Mustang v8 Convertible in Caspian Blue. The F150L will replace my Expedition.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Love this change!! It was tireing filtering out Ice threads.
2004 F150 Lariat waiting to be replaced for Lightning Lariat, day 9 reservation so long wait for me.

millim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning, P*2, XC90, 1964.5 Mustang,
Thanks for the invite! I’m Dom.

I’ve got a Platinum in Rapid Red scheduled build week of 5/9/22. I live in WA and my current cars are a 2020 Star White Expedition MAX King Ranch, a 2021 Shadow Black Mach-E and a 1965 Mustang v8 Convertible in Caspian Blue. The F150L will replace my Expedition.
Hey Dom - I’m a first time Ford buyer with a Platinum Antimatter Blue, but I do own my dad’s 64.5 Prairie Bronze convertible Mustang that he bought sight unseen in 1964. Super excited about the Lightning.

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
Hey Dom - I’m a first time Ford buyer with a Platinum Antimatter Blue, but I do own my dad’s 64.5 Prairie Bronze convertible Mustang that he bought sight unseen in 1964. Super excited about the Lightning.
I do love that color and almost bought one before I found my blue one! Welcome!

Sponsored

dbyronthomas

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Ranger; 2015 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Teacher
FLF is officially launched!! Welcome all!

Whether you're a new or veteran member, please stop in to say hello and introduce yourselves to the FLF community! 🤝👊
I have been so looking forward to getting my order in. I registered and made my deposit the first day, but still no word. I guess living in a small town in Central Washington state means that when I get the chance to order a lightning, flying vehicles will be coming out.

Ice Age

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list?
Occupation
Manager
Wow exciting times😁 just got an email my truck is built and will be here the end of the month😎

Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! F7045C80-FCDE-43DE-8E52-EE9CE920E831

Ripped

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 S-crew, 2022 Kona EV, 1967 GT500
Occupation
PM
Hey everyone. Just joined today. I hesitated on the Ford, as I have an FX4 (which unfortunately has not been a great vehicle for me = 2x timing chain among other things) but after Rivian bumped my maxpack to 2024, I decided to get in queue for an ER Antimatter Blue Lariat. One of the online towing reviews seemed to favor the Ford over the Rivian, so I made the plunge.
I kind of wanted the smaller R1T, but have lost some confidence in their production/development capabilities. I am honestly thinking that Ford will outpace their production fairly quickly so hoping for before 2024 delivery.

TexasGardeningGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT
Hello Everyone! Im new here! I pick up my beautiful truck on 2 Dec, its coming up an im so excited. We have to fly to Alabama then drive home to Texas. thats him I am told he's detailed, and inside waiting for me. My husband and I have 10 years with electric cars but this will be my first electric truck.

Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! IMG_2149

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
Congratulations!

Sponsored

BigRedMax

Threads
Reaction score
Website
huskermax.com
Vehicles
2018 F-150
Newbie that joined 12/21/22 right after I got notice that I could order my Lightning.

Originally from Nebraska and have lived in California since 1975. Moved from southern (Irvine) to northern (outside Elk Grove in the country) four years ago. Big Husker fan and run the largest Husker site on the internet. Looking forward to trading in my 2018 F-150 Sport for a Lariat.

camshaft

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
7.3 Excursion, Rivian R1T, R63, E63s, G55...
Occupation
Director of Marketing
Hi. I'm new! Looking to order a new Lightning to add to the fleet. Looks like a great place to learn. Also. im with a group that is putting on an EV event that is perfect for Lightnings. Its totally free and getting national signups. Can I post it in the general forum?

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2013 3.5 Altima SL
Occupation
Reliability Engineer - PWR
Took delivery of my 2023 Lariat Lighting last week (Jan. 11). Seems like forever since I order when Ford announced that they were going to build a EV truck. I dropped my Cyber Truck order and applied for the Lightning and glad I did, cause if I didn't I would still be waiting, now that Elon has other things on his mind. I've had an 2003 F-150 extend bed STX with 165k miles on it and its still running. Gave it to my younger daughter when I found out that my truck was in production and soon to be delivered.

Glad the forum is here. Theres still a lot of things I don't know about the truck and EV driving and learning everyday. Thanks for being here.

Cheers!

gregoryhcain

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner, Nissan Pickup
Occupation
Physician
Have owned my Rapid Red F150 Lariat Lightning now about 2 months and already have put 3,000 miles on it. So far I am very happy with it. The performance is incredible, so smooth, so quiet and to date everything works as it is supposed to. Just got the latest software update that changed the screen so that took a little getting used to but that is now settling into my brain. The only thing of note is that on really cold days I have to be more conservative about my charging as the range will drop 10-15% from a warm day. But I'm okay with that. This vehicle is so much less expensive to drive than my V8 4Runner, on it's worst milage day it is an order of magnitude more cost efficient. No more almost $100 fill ups at the gas station. Yes my electric bill went up but it is trivial compared to what I was spending for gas.

detansinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Battery
Greetings from Pennsylvania!

The first F-series pickup I owned was a red 1970 Ford F100 with 3 on the tree. Needless to say, the Lightning is a big leap from that truck. I can't wait.
Sponsored