• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sift Research offering $1500 for journal of daily, weekly, events, and uses for the Lightning

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Has anyone been asked to participate in a survey from Sift Research out of San Clemente, CA ?

I got invited via email and they pay $500 if I participate in an Automotive Market Research Study.

They want to know: lifestyle, purchase preferences, activities, usage, with the Lightning.
Powerpoint & photos is what would be sent to a dropbox.

They said if my journal is selected for a 4 hour in home interview, they pay an additional $1000.

https://www.sift-research.com
Ford F-150 Lightning Sift Research offering $1500 for journal of daily, weekly, events, and uses for the Lightning unnamed-2
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Company has only been around for just under 3 years. Most companies list their clients, they don't. They have done 200+ projects for what that is worth.

I would expect for $500 they're going to want a bunch of personal info that you may not be willing to divulge, and for another $1,000 it would be even more invasive. You may also find that once they learn you're selling it, they may lose interest.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-clemente/profile/market-research/sift-research-inc-1126-1000102702

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
Well after I submitted the Lightning for the initial research, they selected me along with 3 others for a second phase: at home interview with activity.

The second part involves having a small video crew to my home, show them one of the activities listed on the initial survey, and take them to the event / activity.

What do you all think I should take them to - has to be local - no long distance treks....

• Beach outing
  • Tailgating party
  • Fishing trip

The interview is 4 hours and involves signing an NDA and W9.

Your thoughts ?

Interview Process Below:

1. Interview in front of your car (or in the garage or In-home) (30 minutes)
2. Watching you prepare for the activity (packing, loading etc.) and Interview (30 minutes)
3. Going to the place where you do the activity together, and 2 or 3 of us are going to get in your car together to see how you drive and ask you a few questions.
4. Watching you prepare for the activity (unloading, unpacking, setting etc.), and interview. (1 hour)

Total time is about 4-hour interview

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
Just received $500 for the survey portion - took the virtual VISA option...

Now they want me to do the in home video for a $1000 gift card.

So far this research company is legit...

Ford F-150 Lightning Sift Research offering $1500 for journal of daily, weekly, events, and uses for the Lightning Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 7.29.42 AM

grgorean

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid SE
Occupation
Web Developer
Has anyone been asked to participate in a survey from Sift Research out of San Clemente, CA ?

I got invited via email and they pay $500 if I participate in an Automotive Market Research Study.

They want to know: lifestyle, purchase preferences, activities, usage, with the Lightning.
Powerpoint & photos is what would be sent to a dropbox.

They said if my journal is selected for a 4 hour in home interview, they pay an additional $1000.

https://www.sift-research.com
unnamed-2.jpg
Hi, I've actually heard of this Sift Research and have personal experience. I participated in one of their surveys before and it was a pretty positive experience. They paid me $500 for sharing my insights on automotive preferences. They sent me PowerPoint slides and photos via Dropbox, which was convenient as they say... But, Idk if you believe me or not, my journal was really selected for that 4-hour in-home interview and I received that additional $1000 for it. I couldn't believe it by myself. Moreover, as a teen student, I checked videos and online sources like https://papersowl.com/examples/self-assessment/ to overpass my fears and to learn free samples about myself and how important is a self assessment. So of course, it's always a good idea to do your own research and make sure you feel comfortable before participating. But if everything checks out, it could be a rewarding experience for you too. Good luck if you decide to give it a shot!
Sponsored

Last edited: