• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SoCal Ford EV Meetup on April 15th!

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I just rsvp see you there..
The wife and the puppies also with a trip to Oceanside Beach promised 😊

OP
OP

Mach-E_Vlog

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Here's the final update I sent to those that RSVPd -

Date: April 15th - THIS SATURDAY!!
Time: 9am until Noon(ish)
(1784 La Costa Meadows Dr, Suite 106, San Marcos, CA 92078)
Shareable links:

https://machevlog.com/southern-california-ford-ev-meetup/

https://driveelectricearthday.org/event?eventid=3825
https://www.sandiegoev.org/event/southern-california-ford-ev-meetup/

Thank you for RSVPing to the Meetup! I think we are going to have a GREAT time and we just wanted to send an update about the event and some logistics info! It's hard to get an accurate count of how many Ford EVs are actually coming because we have been posting this in so many places. We're hoping this turns out to be the largest Ford EV event to date!

In addition to just the Ford EVs, we have some other stuff planned for Saturday. We have scheduled a coffee and treat company to be on site and the EV Learning Center & EV West will have a 1934 Ford that has been electrified.

We're also excited that Ford is sending some reps from their Model E team including an engineer!! You'll be able to ask them about the Mach-E, Lightning, and other Ford EVs!

The Electric Bike Company will be bringing some e-bikes and if you have an e-bike, feel free to bring that as well. EV Vida is an EV accessory company and they will be bringing some products for everyone to check out.

The EV Learning Center and the EV Association will be on site to provide info about these two non-profit organizations.

Now for some logistic details! We're scheduled to be there from 9am until noon(ish). At the end, we may go for a drive or get lunch, etc. When you arrive, we have planned out dedicated areas for Mach-Es, Lightnings, and other vehicles. We are asking everyone to back into a spot since that will make a better photo op. For Lightnings, I know they can fill out a parking space so if you need a bit of extra room, feel free to park over the lines. (See the map below)

If you have any other questions, just shoot me an email!

-Patrick

P.S. We are hoping to have some giveaways, too! Just confirming details!

P.P.S. Please continue to share the meetup details on Facebook groups and elsewhere! All EVs and EV enthusiasts are welcome!

Ford F-150 Lightning SoCal Ford EV Meetup on April 15th! Ford SoCal Parkin

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Awesome! Hope you guys have a great time and again thanks for setting this up! I forgot to RSVP 🤣

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
This EVent had a awesome turn out, it was great to meetup with fellow Ford/ EV enthusiasts.
Thanks Patrick and Liv for a great time. :)

I have it from Ford that we will be getting a new feature for the Lightnings, the Mache has it already.
When you walk away from the truck it will lock when the keyfob is not detected.

Ford F-150 Lightning SoCal Ford EV Meetup on April 15th! ddd

This is cars and Coffee

Ford F-150 Lightning SoCal Ford EV Meetup on April 15th! lightning 7u

Ford F-150 Lightning SoCal Ford EV Meetup on April 15th! coffee

Last edited:

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Looks like you all had a great time and needed a bigger parking lot!

It’s always nice to have other Brands invade! It shows respect!

OP
OP

Mach-E_Vlog

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Any SoCal Lightning owners want to be part of something called Route Zero? Is a coast to coast drive in an EV starting next week at the Santa Monica Pier. They are looking for a Lightning owner to drive the first leg. Send me a message for full details and contact info.
Sponsored