• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Train ride to SoCal

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Anyone noticing if BNSF is running trucks again or is it still UP? Was curious if the embargo is still in effect.

Also finally saw a Lightning in the wild at an EA charger in Westminster. So they are out there :)
Sponsored

CVDUDE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT SR
Anyone noticing if BNSF is running trucks again or is it still UP? Was curious if the embargo is still in effect.

Also finally saw a Lightning in the wild at an EA charger in Westminster. So they are out there :)
My truck is on UP. It's currently scheduled to arrive in San Diego on August 11th.

jredondox

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Has anyone in SoCal seen a Lightning while driving theirs? I have almost 2k miles in less than a month all over SanDiego/LA/OC/Riverside kind of thought I’d see one of my fellow new owners. 🤣
I have only seen mine 😂

dirtdiver

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Superduty F350, F150L 2022 Larait, Volt, R1200GS
Occupation
Engineer
Im not sure what train my truck is on. I can see it on the Ford App gps as just about leaving Nebraska heading to Wyoming. It left Detroit a week ago.

steve

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Im not sure what train my truck is on. I can see it on the Ford App gps as just about leaving Nebraska heading to Wyoming. It left Detroit a week ago.

steve
Sounds like UP route. At least you can see it moving closer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I have only seen mine 😂
I finally saw one leaving a EA charging station in Westminster towing a tractor as I was trying to figure out how to get out of their way😂

dirtdiver

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
My truck is on UP. It's currently scheduled to arrive in San Diego on August 11th.
Have you got an idea where it is now? How far away?

steve

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I don't know how to get that level of detail. I've been calling the Union Pacific automatic trace phone number.
@dirtdiver is one of the lucky ones that got someone to accept the Ford Pass requests so he has real time tracking. I never got to see the real time, my activation request was denied, denied, denied and I finally gave up.

dirtdiver

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I don't know how to get that level of detail. I've been calling the Union Pacific automatic trace phone number.
I see. Mine appears to be on a UP train and is in Nebraska. I have good info on exactly where it is- what I dont have is when will it get to San Diego. I was hoping that you could verify that we were on the same train. ;-)

steve

Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
@dirtdiver is one of the lucky ones that got someone to accept the Ford Pass requests so he has real time tracking. I never got to see the real time, my activation request was denied, denied, denied and I finally gave up.
Too much work after all the beers I've drank, but imagine a Rick Roll gif or video in this post.

dirtdiver

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Hey has anyone received a truck from El Cajon Ford? They say no ADM but Im wondering what other games they will play when I actually get in to buy the truck.

steve

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Hey has anyone received a truck from El Cajon Ford? They say no ADM but Im wondering what other games they will play when I actually get in to buy the truck.

steve
El Cajon is known for their shadiness

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech

steve
Beware of dealer added fluff/junk/accessories.

Some dealers that say no ADM will add on dealer installed stuff that inflates your price.

Like nitrogen tire fills, protection packages, plastic strips for the door handle, and cheap $0.99 door edge guards = $5,000 !

Best to visit the dealership, take a look at their new cars on the lot and see if there are additional junk added on.

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Best to visit the dealership, take a look at their new cars on the lot and see if there are additional junk added on.
That is great advice!
Sponsored