• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SoCal Used Lightning Prices

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
@F150ROD Funny how you found the Ken Grody used Platinum for sale.

I saw it as soon as I walked up to the dealership.

It's real.

The dealership bought the Lightning USED from a customer for $25K over MSRP. Now they are flipping it as a used Blue Oval certified Lightning for $142K.

Less than 400 miles on the odo.

Dealer said they have had interest in this one as well as another one that sold ($130K ER Lariat with KG custom wheels, Roush off road package, and lift kit) which was snapped up by a Las Vegas resident who was driving by with their MME. Traded in the MME for the Lightning, paid cash and had it shipped back to Vegas while he flew back on the plane.

Here are some quick snapshots I took of her:
Ford F-150 Lightning SoCal Used Lightning Prices IMG_9302.JPG

Ford F-150 Lightning SoCal Used Lightning Prices IMG_9303.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Damn!! $25k over?!

Wonder how much Iā€™d get for my 2k miles used lol

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Damn!! $25k over?!

Wonder how much Iā€™d get for my 2k miles used lol
They will give you good money for yours after speaking to my sales manager & used car manager yesterday.

Ken Grody dealerships apparently scours the nation looking to buy new or used from other dealers for money over MSRP then reselling them.

That's how they have current selection of Raptor, Tremor, Roush, KG Custom trucks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
They will give you good money for yours after speaking to my sales manager & used car manager yesterday.

Ken Grody dealerships apparently scours the nation looking to buy new or used from other dealers for money over MSRP then reselling them.

That's how they have current selection of Raptor, Tremor, Roush, KG Custom trucks.
Thatā€™s crazy! Too bad Iā€™m not selling lol

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I will take it, haha.
Well if they had a vehicle (powerboost or something) coming that was interesting I might have. Going back to ground zero on a new truck was not so interesting.šŸ˜

GunRack

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
I sold my R1T to buy the Lightning. There was a short period on those where the actual sales were 40k over. However in the five weeks it took me to get the title, that market dropped to 10-12k over. Plenty still listed high but not being sold at those rates.

I suspect the Lightning won't have as long of big real world markups given Ford will make so many more of them. The Lightning is the better truck in my opinion if you're not looking for flashy. But I do suspect the Rivian would probably hold its market premium longer than the Ford.

I wouldn't over pay for the Lightning and don't think we're going to see a significant price premium for all that long. Give it two months and I'd bet we'll see it drop down to the 10k over the new MSRP price.
Sponsored

Last edited: