• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Space White color matched bumpers?

Csummerhays

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
I ordered a Space White Lariat but didn’t get the Sport Package in fear of the red interior but I wanted the body color front and rear bumper. Looking to get the bumpers done aftermarket but not sure I’ll find someone that can color match the space white. Does anyone have suggestions on what to do to get my bumpers space white? First time doing any kind of paint/body work to a vehicle..
Sponsored

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
I ordered a Space White Lariat but didn’t get the Sport Package in fear of the red interior but I wanted the body color front and rear bumper. Looking to get the bumpers done aftermarket but not sure I’ll find someone that can color match the space white. Does anyone have suggestions on what to do to get my bumpers space white? First time doing any kind of paint/body work to a vehicle..
I suspect with today's tech matching the color is a non issue

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Is wrapping the way to go nowadays even for a gloss finish?
I suspect that is certainly an option, hopefully others with experience will chime in

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Is wrapping the way to go nowadays even for a gloss finish?
Plasti dip would be another way to go, depend on how well it matches the white. I honestly like my chrome bumpers.
Sponsored