• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tailgate Lettering Infill

Azgunguy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro and 2012 Expedition Fleet
On a whim I decided to cut some vinyl to fill in my tailgate lettering. Black was the only color I had enough of, but I plan on doing it in blue to match the accent colors of the lightning badging. Any other colors you’d recommend for a white truck?

Beats paying $50.

Ford F-150 Lightning Tailgate Lettering Infill IMG_5588
Sponsored

Sponsored

ddimit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla model S 2023 F150 Lightning Lairat
Occupation
Manager
On a whim I decided to cut some vinyl to fill in my tailgate lettering. Black was the only color I had enough of, but I plan on doing it in blue to match the accent colors of the lightning badging. Any other colors you’d recommend for a white truck?

Beats paying $50.

IMG_5588.png
what is your antenna mount? is that the Bulletproof Diesel one? And what do you have for antennas?

OP
OP
Azgunguy

Azgunguy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro and 2012 Expedition Fleet
what is your antenna mount? is that the Bulletproof Diesel one? And what do you have for antennas?
It is the bulletproof diesel mount. I love it. The drivers side is my cell phone booster and the passenger side is my ham radio.
Sponsored