• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

This Trip 2.6 mi/kWh MIA

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
This may sound weird, but can anyone get 2.6 mi./kW to show up, even for a second on “this trip”

It’s just one of those things that seems weird. Every other numerical value is displayed, but it just seems to skip that one for some reason.
Edit:
To be clear, I’m not mentioning the large increments when first starting out. I’m saying that 2.6 does not exist on my this trip meter. After 50 miles, of having my cruise set at 50, it would still waffle between 2.5 and 2.7 on a straight, level road.
This is very different than the large increments when first starting a trip.

I was curious if anyone else had noticed this behavior
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I've notice it skip in 0.2 increments on numerous occasions. If you check the energy usage app, it seems to be more accurate. I've got quick video I made where the gauge cluster and energy usage app are off by 0.1. It's minor, but it still annoys me. If I remember later I'll upload it.