• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Unresolved CSP disappeared?

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
My low voltage battery sensor was replaced, and that cleared within two days after the dealer.
But I still had the other one that may require an update. They informed me that that one was already done before I bought the vehicle, but it was still showing up in the customer service program portal.
No updates, and then it simply vanished a couple days ago. Need to log into my Ford account to see the CSP, as it no longer shows up on my app as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Hello,
So I brought the truck in for parking sensor issue and asked them to take care of this CSP as well. I am confident they’re wrong but want to double check. I am told that CSP is only taken care of if the issue happens. I disagree and explained that CSP is more of a preventative measure and they’re supposed to take care of it if I take it in and request for it. Please correct me if I am wrong before I leave negative review for them.

OP
OP
2wheeltraveler

2wheeltraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat Rapid Red
I would agree with you... following the facts, "Customer Satisfaction Program", Yellow triangle "warning" and publishing in app all screams proactive intent to me.

Dlm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
My HVB CSP dropped off as well a day before it was scheduled. The same day it dropped off o received notification of the installation of update 4.2.1.1. I’m assuming it was taken care of with an OTA update. I checked with the dealership and they also confirmed the CSP was gone on their end.

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Hello,
So I brought the truck in for parking sensor issue and asked them to take care of this CSP as well. I am confident they’re wrong but want to double check. I am told that CSP is only taken care of if the issue happens. I disagree and explained that CSP is more of a preventative measure and they’re supposed to take care of it if I take it in and request for it. Please correct me if I am wrong before I leave negative review for them.
It’s my understanding that CSP alerts needs attention, but not urgently. And yes, I scheduled ann appointment to have them taken care of.
And they did.
They didn’t fix the sensor issue, but that vanished on its own with some over the air updates from Ford.

Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
It’s my understanding that CSP alerts needs attention, but not urgently. And yes, I scheduled ann appointment to have them taken care of.
And they did.
They didn’t fix the sensor issue, but that vanished on its own with some over the air updates from Ford.
Thank you for the confirmation.

rv7pilot

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Occupation
Process Control Engineer
Thanks everyone, this was helpful! I don't have a screenshot from before and there is no history so I can't confirm exactly what was there, but I didn't recognize one named "Battery monitor sensor". What I recall is they contained more technical lingo like BCM and HVB... wish I had a paper trail that showed if it was 23B70 and maybe the name changed?

Would be great to have confirmation if a CSP was resolved by OTA... at least at the dealer we get a document saying it was fixed vs leaving us to wonder if the mysterious disappearance is a glitch or intentional.

Thanks!
Mine are still there
Ford F-150 Lightning Unresolved CSP disappeared? IMG_2552
Sponsored