• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

"Waterless washing" your Lightning: Meguiars Quik Detailer - perfect touch-up for water restricted cities

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Since most of California is in the worst drought of the decade, I wanted to wash my Lightning without use of water = waterless washing.

So mother nature had dropped some rain last night leaving a muddy mess - instead of hosing down the truck to wash it, I pulled out the Meguiar's Quik Detailer that I had been using for decades on my BMWs without using any water.

Great for light touch ups without scratching your paint - this has been my go to for waterless washing.

So ZERO water used - just doing my part to conserve water.

Ford F-150 Lightning "Waterless washing" your Lightning: Meguiars Quik Detailer - perfect touch-up for water restricted cities IMG_9688

Ford F-150 Lightning "Waterless washing" your Lightning: Meguiars Quik Detailer - perfect touch-up for water restricted cities IMG_9693.JPG
Sponsored

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
Nice! I bought some ONR (Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine) for my F150L but haven't used it yet because...well you know why ;P

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Nice! I bought some ONR (Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine) for my F150L but haven't used it yet because...well you know why ;P
Yah, whenever your truck arrives, I am sure you will put it to good use!

Tyler Durden

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I've been using ONR on my Model S for four years, and did my first Lightning wash with it last weekend. I only use 1/2 gallon distilled water, mix in 1/2 cap-full of ONR, and the "two bucket" method.

Love it, works great.
Sponsored