• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Weird beeping noise

jasonator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Driving at about 35 the truck started making a digital ringing noise. Like an old school digital phone, but it was constant. Not like “ring ring….” But rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng”

I reset the screen/infotainment but it persisted.

When I came to a stop at light, as I took off it stopped momentarily. As I braked for the car in front it picked up again and a few take offs and slow downs made it disappear. Mind you this was in the span of 50’ starting from a red light.

No warning lights or anything anywhere.
It happened briefly yesterday as well. When I hit the brakes hard it stopped immediately though.

Anyone?
Sponsored

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Android Auto or Apple Car Play notification? This thing makes a lot of noise but I'm not familiar with that one.

OP
OP

jasonator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
I don’t suspect Apple airplay. I could not pinpoint the sound. Passenger footwell is best I could make out.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Driving at about 35 the truck started making a digital ringing noise. Like an old school digital phone, but it was constant. Not like “ring ring….” But rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng”

I reset the screen/infotainment but it persisted.

When I came to a stop at light, as I took off it stopped momentarily. As I braked for the car in front it picked up again and a few take offs and slow downs made it disappear. Mind you this was in the span of 50’ starting from a red light.

No warning lights or anything anywhere.
It happened briefly yesterday as well. When I hit the brakes hard it stopped immediately though.

Anyone?
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Lightning concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored