• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Welcome Lighting Not working

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Anyone elses welcome lighting not working anymore when plugged in? I have the welcome lighting turned on in the settings but when I walk up to the truck when its plugged in my garage it does not light up. It use to but does not any more. It does light up when its out in a parking lot and I walk up to it but not when its plugged in.
Sponsored

CallOnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning SR
I use PAAK exclusively and have noticed the proximity lighting is a little inconsistent. Sometimes it lights up correctly. Other times not at all. And then sometimes it likes to light up randomly like it thinks I'm walking up to it, but I'm really just sitting in the house. A little odd for sure. I'm hoping software can clean that up a bit.

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
I use PAAK exclusively and have noticed the proximity lighting is a little inconsistent. Sometimes it lights up correctly. Other times not at all. And then sometimes it likes to light up randomly like it thinks I'm walking up to it, but I'm really just sitting in the house. A little odd for sure. I'm hoping software can clean that up a bit.
I use PAAK and for this reason I have turned the Welcome Lighting feature off.
Sponsored