• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois WTT Stock Pro wheels/tires for Lariat.

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
My Pro coming any day. Will sway my Pro wheels for Lariat. Not interested in Platinum. Willing to meet in Illinois, northern Indiana, southern Wisconsin, southwest Michigan.

Also looking to buy OEM lightning running boards for anyone swapping their for aftermarket.
Sponsored

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
I will have a set of OEM boards off my Platinum and can repackage them in the boxes that the AMP boards come in. The AMP boards have been shipped, but I won't install them 'til the 18th. Happy to ship to get the originals to get them out of the garage with whatever hardware comes off with them at shipping cost.

OP
OP

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
I will have a set of OEM boards off my Platinum and can repackage them in the boxes that the AMP boards come in. The AMP boards have been shipped, but I won't install them 'til the 18th. Happy to ship to get the originals to get them out of the garage with whatever hardware comes off with them at shipping cost.
Awesome! Just shoot me a private message when yours come on. I'm still waiting on delivery so i'm in no rush. I just know that when the truck comes and my wife tries to take the kids somewhere in the truck, she is gonna complain the kids can't get in or out lol.

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I’d be interested in your OEM boards if they become available. Thanks.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
I’d be interested in your OEM boards if they become available. Thanks.
Already “reserved” by another forum member, thanks.
Sponsored