• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Xbox on F150 15" screen?

First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting
Occupation
Military
I had a dream last night. I was able to play Witcher 3 on my 15" screen while waiting for a charge... who thinks the hardware can support it?
Sponsored

Tenetke

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning Platinum, ‘21 Aviator, ‘23 Bronco WT
Occupation
dad
I think the Magic Box has an hdmi input. Normally use that for Netflix or Hulu when I travel and am charging on the road.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
I would imagine that even if all it did was display, it would still need some software to play the input in a landscape window section of the big screen, that would introduce lag that would make pretty much any game unplayable. But with all the power outlets, just tuck a monitor under the seat and pull it out when charging.

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
OP
OP
First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting
Occupation
Military
That's an interesting gadget. Sounds like cloud gaming on a tablet would be the most cost efficient way to get it done. Would be nice if you could just pull out a controller and do some cloud gaming
Sponsored