• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OEM running boards for PRO

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I’m probably a candidate for some upper trim fixed boards in MA/RI/CT/NH.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
If any of you are looking to get rid of yours, and in Illinois area, DM me. Hell, even if you're out of state lmk. If its a fair price i'll pay to have them shipped.

chirocam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner --> Ford 150 Lightning Lariat, Agate Black
Occupation
Chiropractic Physician
I see those as well but that's a generic running board for any f150 not the lightning. I am talking about the running boards the upper trims come with. I want those if possible.
I'm picking up my Lariat tomorrow, I intend to sell my stock boards so I can replace with AMP power running boards.

Not sure how much they'd be to ship, but I'll sell my take offs if you're interested. I'm in FL.

OP
OP

vsansal

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro, Tesla Model Y Performance
I'm picking up my Lariat tomorrow, I intend to sell my stock boards so I can replace with AMP power running boards.

Not sure how much they'd be to ship, but I'll sell my take offs if you're interested. I'm in FL.
I appreciate it. I arranged to pick it up from an owner local by me doing the same thing. Thanks for reaching out

chirocam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Chiropractic Physician
If any of you are looking to get rid of yours, and in Illinois area, DM me. Hell, even if you're out of state lmk. If its a fair price i'll pay to have them shipped.
I'm picking my lariat up tomorrow in Tampa, FL. I intend to take them off for powered boards. Brand new ones are $500 per pair- let me know what you'd be willing to do if you're still looking

Sponsored

chirocam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Chiropractic Physician
I'm picking my lariat up tomorrow in Tampa, FL. I intend to take them off for powered boards.

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
Just bumping this thread.... I'm looking to buy a set of OEM Lightning running boards for my Pro. DM me if anyone wants to part with them. I'll be posting in the marketplace too.

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
Also I'd love to find the part # if someone has it.....

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
For those of you who added oem boards to a pro that didn't come with it. Were you able to get the light to work? I cannot find out where to activate them in foracan even though they are plugged into the factory pigtail.

OP
OP

vsansal

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For those of you who added oem boards to a pro that didn't come with it. Were you able to get the light to work? I cannot find out where to activate them in foracan even though they are plugged into the factory pigtail.
Mine was plug and play. I didn't need to activate from FORscan.

Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Mine were plug and play as well. There was noo need to change car any settings or forscan. Double check that ur harnesses clicked into place.

Edit: I do have tow tech package on mine so idk if it has anything to do with it.

OP
OP

vsansal

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do you have any add ONS on your pro? Like tow package? Anything that adds more lights than a base pro?
I do have the max tow and tow tech packages.

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
I think it's activated in the tow tech package because of the added lights. There's no power to my pigtails.

WhiteBolt

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro EV, 2004 SVT Lightning
Occupation
Manufacturing
Mine was plug and play. I didn't need to activate from FORscan.
My boards were too. Got them from a Lariat Lightning. Plugged right into factory harness.
I also have max tow and tow tech pkgs, but I don't see any "zone lighting" options in my settings screen.
Sponsored