• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
I no longer see the countdown on the webpage. Why did they remove it? It seems the event is still on. I don't see any reason for them to cancel a soft launch anyways?
Sponsored

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
It would make a little sense that if they do a first "customer" build off the line and "delivery" is happening during this mid-day event tomorrow and the added publicity and event, that there would be no production during the week. I would venture a guess that our forum friend who works in the plant is probably cleaning up his workspace pretty well ;) Not to mention that if they are indeed celebrating the lightning team, it could be an open house for them as well as sometimes the engineers and designers don't get enough time in the factory to enjoy their fruits of their labor. Good on Ford if that's the case.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I no longer see the countdown on the webpage. Why did they remove it? It seems the event is still on. I don't see any reason for them to cancel a soft launch anyways?
It would be a huge screwup if Ford advertised this and then didn't livestream it. I'm thinking someone on the web development/IT team let it slide off the page inadvertently.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
It would be a huge screwup if Ford advertised this and then didn't livestream it. I'm thinking someone on the web development/IT team let it slide off the page inadvertently.
yah, I agree - Ford's website development team is not very good at keeping site pages working.

Sometimes when I get an error loading, I think it's my ISP but it never is so Ford needs to hire some folks to monitor pages 24/7.

They need to get more redundant mirror/cloud servers or use a server farm to avoid down pages, missing data, 404 errors...

Sponsored

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Our countdown here is off by 3 hours. We are 3 hours away but the clock here says 6

Status
Not open for further replies.