• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
I was in wave 2 of the original opening
and wave 1 of the my22

still loving the Pro
Sponsored

Xendlessinyx

First Name
Muchael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Finally my truck has arrived to the dealer.
I went in today, sales manager was giving me a hard time honoring 5k price protection.
Going back on Monday to finalize the deal.
Let the fight begin..

Very thankful that the truck has arrived before the year end.

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
So I've had the Pro for about 36 hours now, driven maybe 100 miles in it, already had somebody flag me down at a stop light to ask about it, left a neighbor gobsmacked when he saw that I somehow managed to get one (he's never seen one in-the-flesh before and yearns to own it) horrified my wife with the G forces on acceleration, delighted my boys, and just all-around had a great time with it. I've never owned a new car so in more than one way this is an upgrade, but even though the used cars we've got are all high trim levels, the Pro's interior in my opinion competes pretty well. It doesn't have bits of wood anywhere or leather seats, but it's full of standard features that used to be options 20 years ago, and the heated seats are great. Heck, just the seats are pretty solid. You think of the rhino-hide stiff plastic UHaul seats when you think "vinyl seats," but these are about as close to leather as I think you could get.

As Jim said, this thing's just... a shockingly good value with an out-the-door price of about $36k after state taxes and with the federal rebate. That Ford thinks they can get $56k for the same vehicle doesn't surprise me, especially given just how short the supply is and how high the interest in electric trucks is right now.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Finally my truck has arrived to the dealer.
I went in today, sales manager was giving me a hard time honoring 5k price protection.
Going back on Monday to finalize the deal.
Let the fight begin..

Very thankful that the truck has arrived before the year end.
Hamburg? what Manager?

Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Last edited:

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

benredington

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Graphic Designer
The order status shows shipped, the reservations screen under my account login shows “In Production,” so hopefully it’s finally left Ramp 59.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) CE788161-F572-4081-86E2-38D6E787DF9F

Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes Hamburg. I went in Saturday afternoon. They were clueless. Jason I believe.
The sales manager I worked with was Jessica Dick, my salesman was Sabri Darwish. Maybe tell them you know I took delivery on 12/1 and got the price protection and private offer.

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Something I don't think I've seen discussed is this specific pairing of tires from the factory on your new Lightnings: Four Michelin Primacy XC tires on the corners with a spare Maxxis Bravo A/T under the bed. Did you guys get these or something else?
Sponsored