• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
THANK YOU!
This tidbit of information is crucial for us future Lightning owners in Mass.!!
ER trucks with all season tires, like your Platinum should qualify us for an extra EV truck credit.
Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

Pelican

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (502A) Supercrew 3.5L EcoBoost
Occupation
CPA and Rental Real Estate Management/Owner
Congratulations Nick! I have a very small request, can you post a video of you pulling the same number of train cars as Ford did? JK. The truck looks great. I hope it lives up to all your expectations! Take care;)

playjack

First Name
jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Occupation
industrial eqpt sales
I think it has been noted that this is copied and pasted from the ice manual. There's certainly nothing needed for the electric motors, but I imagine you would want to drive it some amount just to make sure there's not any other issues with suspension, brakes, cooling system, ect.
Thanks for pointing it out as I wasn't aware that was noted as copied & paste from ice manual. I would think although there's a chance for blindly packing up the new lightning manual, engineers at Ford did that for possibility of some good reason/s.
I would still follow that when I get my Lightning. Better play safe than sorry.