• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro, 1965 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
More conflicting info! I confirmed with Ford cs that my ETA shows 12/22-12/28. However they gave me the same rail car number/info and said it was still in Blue Island, IL. I have tracked it many times and it says “arrived” in Bakersfield on the 28th. Hoping that we get our trucks much sooner than the ETA that just populated!
Sponsored

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
More conflicting info! I confirmed with Ford cs that my ETA shows 12/22-12/28. However they gave me the same rail car number/info and said it was still in Blue Island, IL. I have tracked it many times and it says “arrived” in Bakersfield on the 28th. Hoping that we get our trucks much sooner than the ETA that just populated!
If you were on my train, it arrived at Port Richmond yesterday.

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
My rail car number is CTTX692673 so I think it is a different one. It just says it arrived in Bakersfield when I track it.

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
My rail car number is CTTX692673 so I think it is a different one. It just says it arrived in Bakersfield when I track it.
Is that the same BNSF train CSX reports departing Dagget 11/27? CSX tracking still has no update for me.

Sponsored

nanohead

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, 23 Lightning ER, 15 F150 XLT, 12 Cayman
Occupation
Engineer
Well, since I posted in despair a few hours ago ;), my status changed to built with delivery in a couple of weeks!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) lightning built.PNG

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
In the category of "More conflicting info!": Dealer just confirmed 11/22 Blue Island/Blue Cheese status. As if the trucks have just been sitting in IL since 11/18, when they were originally reported as shipped with associated railcar #s. So no help there.

I've moved the conversation to confirming original order pricing + Private Offer since that appears to be Battle Stage 11. . . . All starting to make me wonder why none of my prior 12 cars were Fords . . . .

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
In the category of "More conflicting info!": Dealer just confirmed 11/22 Blue Island/Blue Cheese status. As if the trucks have just been sitting in IL since 11/18, when they were originally reported as shipped with associated railcar #s. So no help there.

I've moved the conversation to confirming original order pricing + Private Offer since that appears to be Battle Stage 11. . . . All starting to make me wonder why none of my prior 12 cars were Fords . . . .
this is my first ordering experience so this is all new to me. Seems like it could be streamlined though…

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
My dealer just texted me and said it is due to be delivered to Richmond this week! Hoping to pick it up next week!
Great news!!! And since you recently received the same 12/22-12/28 ETA that other Team Nor Cal members have received, hopefully this means we should all be hearing the same news soon. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
My dealer just texted me and said it is due to be delivered to Richmond this week! Hoping to pick it up next week!
Great News. It will probably take another few days to week, to get mine from Richmond after you get yours!

rmstephenson

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR
Finalized the deal over lunch, now off to the credit union, hoping to pick up the truck tonight!

My dealer was awesome, super straight forward and low pressure. They applied the $6500 for the Private Offer with no issue. I rolled snow tires and a bed liner into the deal.

Only bummer is one of the running boards is all scuffed up. They're going to replace at no charge once the part comes in.

Hope everyone's trucks come in soon.

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Wastewater Collections Technician
At my dealer now
Super straight forward guys but they don’t think price protection and private offer are conbined.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
At my dealer now
Super straight forward guys but they don’t think price protection and private offer are conbined.
They are separate entities. Price protection is not the same or equivalent to or in place of the private offer. Hold the line men!

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Wastewater Collections Technician
They are separate entities. Price protection is not the same or equivalent to or in place of the private offer. Hold the line men!
Thank you! I will!
Sponsored