• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

$2,000 Private Offer via email from Ford

willk66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Ford Maverick
Occupation
retired
Has anyone gotten this recently (since the $5000 rebate)? I've gone on Ford website daily on my tablet and pc for past few weeks. Signed in and looked around.
Turned off pop up blocker. Nothing. Every time I get an email from Ford I get all excited until I find out it is not the $2000 offer.
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Has anyone gotten this recently (since the $5000 rebate)? I've gone on Ford website daily on my tablet and pc for past few weeks. Signed in and looked around.
Turned off pop up blocker. Nothing. Every time I get an email from Ford I get all excited until I find out it is not the $2000 offer.
Call Ford Customer Service. I called today for another reason and they told me I had a PCO lol

Kevin22

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Systems Test Engineer
I was able to capitalize on the $2000 Ford Cash when I purchased my 2023 Lighting in January. It was advertised all over “My Account” on the Ford website. They even mailed me something that referenced the $2000. The offer is good until sometime in April?!? I walked away with my beautiful new ride roughly $11,500 under MSRP. Deals are everywhere these days. Good luck and keep searching.

OP
OP

willk66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Ford Maverick
Occupation
retired
Tried everything still no offer😔. I have been told that I might get it after April 3 with new Ford offers but now I'm thinking to just go ahead and get Rivian lease deal.
Sponsored