• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Mississippi 2022 Lightning Lariat 511A ER Max tow Star White for sale MSRP

msford5487

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Hello everyone, my name is Brian and I work at a Ford dealer in central MS. We have a 2022 Lightning Lariat 511A for sale at MSRP. It has not been titled so it will receive the tax credit. I will attach the link to our website where you can find all that you need to see and know about the truck. If you have any questions or would like to purchase feel free to call or text 601-504-7322.

https://www.marshallfordco.com/new-Philadelphia+-2022-Ford-F+150+Lightning-LARIAT-1FT6W1EV9NWG00376

Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 Lightning Lariat 511A ER Max tow Star White for sale MSRP IMG_5289
Sponsored

Lectruk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on pro
You had my interest but is over 80k so no tax credit on this one. Anyone know how that would work if they could discount in some way to get under?

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
You had my interest but is over 80k so no tax credit on this one. Anyone know how that would work if they could discount in some way to get under?
Read the rules again. It’s based on sticker MSRP less D&D. So it qualifies with $150 to spare. It is not based on the price paid so discounts or markups don’t matter.

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Rodeo clown
Read the rules again. It’s based on sticker MSRP less D&D. So it qualifies with $150 to spare. It is not based on the price paid so discounts or markups don’t matter.
This is the correct reading of the IRS ruling. Delivery is not included in the MSRP number for tax purposes. Identical build to mine but mine's Atlas Blue. 100% qualifies for the full $7500 if transacted before month's end. Someone grab this, there aren't many ERs left that qualify!

Lectruk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on pro
Please put me at the top of the list. Will call tomorrow

Sponsored
OP
OP

msford5487

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
This is the correct reading of the IRS ruling. Delivery is not included in the MSRP number for tax purposes. Identical build to mine but mine's Atlas Blue. 100% qualifies for the full $7500 if transacted before month's end. Someone grab this, there aren't many ERs left that qualify!
What is the reason for buying before months end? This is new to me and I would love all the info I could get. Thanks in advance.

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Rodeo clown
What is the reason for buying before months end? This is new to me and I would love all the info I could get. Thanks in advance.
IRS guidance indicates that may be the cutoff for the full "7500 which depends on battery sourcing and final assembly being more domestic (US). Might want to Google it for the latest info in case that has changed.

COrocket

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Did this sell yet?
Sponsored