• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington, D.C. 2023 F-150 Lightning LARIAT Supercrew 4x4

zachvg89

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram Rebel
My 2023 Ford Lightning is due to be built the week of 31 October 2022. I am leaning towards selling it as I am not sure it is a good fit for me and my family. The truck will be delivered to me in the Washington DC area and am willing to sell right away if I receive the right offer. Feel free to text me at (515) 778-7992 for more information. I am not accepting offers less than $98k.

-Dual eMotor - Extended battery
-Agate Black Metallic
-Black/Medium Dark Slate leather-trimmed 10-way Power Driver with memory, Multi-adjustable power front passenger
-20" Allow Dark Carbonized Gray Wheels
-511A High Package
-Pro Power Onboard - 9.6KW
-Tow Technology Package
Sponsored

OP
OP

zachvg89

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram Rebel
I appreciate the offer, but I am not a big fan of the Rivian

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Why do you want to trade the Rivian? (Just curious)
Thought I would like the Rivian more due to overall size, but I like my F-150L Pro more. So looking to get rid of both and get into a higher end F-150L.

The biggest factor is interior space and the accessibility of service/dealer less than 10 miles from me. The Rivian is nice but I prefer my F-150L so far.

Sponsored

lightspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Thought I would like the Rivian more due to overall size, but I like my F-150L Pro more. So looking to get rid of both and get into a higher end F-150L.

The biggest factor is interior space and the accessibility of service/dealer less than 10 miles from me. The Rivian is nice but I prefer my F-150L so far.
Good to know. I've been on the fence about the Lightning for a bunch of reasons, but will probably accept delivery end of this month.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Good to know. I've been on the fence about the Lightning for a bunch of reasons, but will probably accept delivery end of this month.
I was in the same place. I almost didn’t put my Lightning order in, and have been waiting on the Rivian since 2019.

The grass is greener, I still waited for my Rivian while I drove the Lightning but have been missing my Lightning since taking delivery of the Rivian.

Take delivery, it’s not perfect either, but it’s a darn good truck

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
I got to spend a lot of time with the R1T since some friends have one. I like it a lot and I'm holding onto my max pack reservation to see what happens. But I prefer the Lightning for my uses. The Lightning's ProPower and much roomier interior are more what I want. IMO, the rear seat in the R1T just sucks. The bed is too small and not just that it's shorter than the Lightning's bed, the bedsides are too shallow -- only like 17". R1T rides great, love the air suspension. Love the gear tunnel concept. But for me the Lightning wins as the more usable truck. R1T has a nifty gooseneck tailgate though. I like how it makes the bed 7ft long when it's down.
Sponsored