• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kansas 2023 F-150 Lightning for $15k off

FordVideoGuy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Bronco
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
If you are looking for F-150 Lightning, Long McArthur is selling their Lightning at $15k off MSRP when you finance with us, $14k off for cash deal. That includes the tax credit, we are set up to give that at time of delivery. 12 in stock including our Special Edition XLT SR with custom leather. $495 dealer fee and we will cover the first $1000 of shipping if you finance with us. Contact @Sarah Davis at [email protected] or myself at [email protected] for more information.

https://www.long-mcarthur.com/searchnew.aspx
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
This is a hell of a deal! Wow!

Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 F-150 Lightning for $15k off IMG_0545

maksimfa

First Name
Maks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition
If you are looking for F-150 Lightning, Long McArthur is selling their Lightning at $15k off MSRP when you finance with us, $14k off for cash deal. That includes the tax credit, we are set up to give that at time of delivery. 12 in stock including our Special Edition XLT SR with custom leather. $495 dealer fee and we will cover the first $1000 of shipping if you finance with us. Contact @Sarah Davis at [email protected] or myself at [email protected] for more information.

https://www.long-mcarthur.com/searchnew.aspx
and the regular trucks, without those add ons? Leather seats look nice, but does not work with vegetarian wife. =) and well, that "special edition" vinyl sticker on the trucks is kind of hideous.

Bills R Electric

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
The day Ford can offer Lightnings to dealers, so they can be sold for $65, 000 consistently, is the day Ford will have a lot of demand for Lightnings.

OP
OP

FordVideoGuy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Occupation
The day Ford can offer Lightnings to dealers, so they can be sold for $65, 000 consistently, is the day Ford will have a lot of demand for Lightnings.
See the post above, we have a Lariat for $65k.

Sponsored
OP
OP

FordVideoGuy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Occupation
and the regular trucks, without those add ons? Leather seats look nice, but does not work with vegetarian wife. =) and well, that "special edition" vinyl sticker on the trucks is kind of hideous.
All of them have $15 off not just the Special Editions. Btw, the "Special Edition" comes off easily and we would be glad to remove it for anyone.

maksimfa

First Name
Maks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition
All of them have $15 off not just the Special Editions. Btw, the "Special Edition" comes off easily and we would be glad to remove it for anyone.
So you are $7,500 off sticker + $7,500 Fed EV.... and covering $1,000 to ship a vehicle? What does shipping run to eastern PA? Or take another $1,000 off if we fly in and pick it up?

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
So you are $7,500 off sticker + $7,500 Fed EV.... and covering $1,000 to ship a vehicle? What does shipping run to eastern PA? Or take another $1,000 off if we fly in and pick it up?
Sarah, I think the confusion is you stated 15K if you finance with LM and then later state you will pay up to $1000 in shipping if you finance with LM. Correct me but I think that $1000 is part of the 15K off.

Either way this is a great deal. I have visited the LM dealership and met Sarah and Tim - you will not be disappointed!!

OP
OP

FordVideoGuy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Correct if you don't finance then it is $14k off. If you finance it's $15k off and we will pay for the first $1000 of shipping or travel expenses to come get it (flight, hotel). We are getting to the price with $7500 ($6500 if cash) and $7500 tax credit (applied at delivery).

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I gotta stop reading these threads so I stop remembering how much I paid a year ago. Lesson learned. Still a happy owner. That's a great deal and I will be watching your offers when Ford comes out with their 3 row.

mikenky

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 tesla model y and 16 chevy volt
Occupation
retired
you shoulda bought it 12-1-23 when it was 8500 ford csh plus 8500 dealer discount + 7500 tax credit
Sponsored