• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

A good laugh from Ford dealers

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT

Kilimmaic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Weird situation indeed. However, I have to say I'm satisfied with my Ford overall. Sure, some areas could use improvement but that's true for any brand. Right now, I'm actually in the market for some auto parts, so I understand the need to ensure quality and reliability, what about lucid motors customer service? Despite the dealer's sentiments, I've had positive experiences with my Ford vehicle. It's been reliable and served me well.

Last edited:

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Kerrigan said things like “discontent ignited by EV strategies and too many EVs flooding dealership lots” and concerns about profitability related to over the air updates are driving the mistrust and skepticism for brands like Ford.
Best laugh of the day! Notice the thing they're really, really mad about is losing profits to over-the-air updates and EVs. They'd better grow up and put on their big boy pants. Maybe even learn how to treat customers with respect. Just kidding.
Sponsored