• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LASFIT

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 2021
Hi guys,

We're very excited to be a part of the F-150 community. As a growing company, Lasfit always focuses on developing high-quality automotive products with excellent customer service and competitive prices, which aims to provide our customers with a better vehicle life. We look forward to getting to know all of you better and providing informative, helpful content on this club. Here is a little about Lasfit® for those who haven't heard of us.

Lasfit® was founded in 2015, and we are located in the city of Ontario, the greater Los Angeles area in California. We first started as an automotive LED lighting company specializing in high-performance LED bulbs that replace factory halogen bulbs. Due to customers' ever-changing needs and feedback, from general auto parts to vehicle-specific products, from mass to customization. Our teams performed thousands of tests and installations on vehicles for perfect-fit products. We have built a reputation by providing high-quality products at competitive prices, providing customer service, and superior technical support.

We prioritize the F-150 as one of our key vehicle models and are committed to expanding our range of specialized products for it. Currently, we offer custom-made LED headlight kits to replace stock halogen bulbs and dust covers, all-weather floor mats, and off-road lights with specific mount bracket kits. If you're unable to find the specific products you're looking for your trucks in our store(lasfit.com), feel free to contact us by leaving a message below or sending us a private message (PM). We are here to assist you!

The vehicle is not just a huge metal box that carries people and objects. In a larger sense, that is a unique room for personal time to release your emotions and share happiness with family and friends. The better auto parts are for, the better car life we're dreaming about.

At Lasfit, our primary goal is to continuously bring you performing automotive parts for all vehicles. Reliable products with simple installation processes allow you to spend less time upgrading your vehicles and more time enjoying your improved truck life.

LASFIT
For Better Vehicle Life
Ford F150.png
Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Welcome! Nice to see a local company sponsor.

eRockBoon

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro (extended range)
Looking forward to seeing what lighting options you have for lightning.

Sponsored

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Ordered some a few days ago from Amazon. Selected based upon design and reviews, looking forward to getting them.

kbuicker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Welcome. You've got some stiff competition on here with some pretty wonderful vendors. I'm sure if you needed test fit on the Lightnings, there are plenty of volunteers. Not sure what LEDS would need to change on the Lightnings though, trucks are pretty solid in the lighting department.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 2021
Ordered some a few days ago from Amazon. Selected based upon design and reviews, looking forward to getting them.
Ordered mine today on Amazon
Thank you for your support for Lasfit! We are dedicated to delivering high-quality products for F-150 owners. Lasfit offers a wide range of products for various models. We would be thrilled to have you try them on your truck and eagerly anticipate your feedback.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 2021
Welcome. You've got some stiff competition on here with some pretty wonderful vendors. I'm sure if you needed test fit on the Lightnings, there are plenty of volunteers. Not sure what LEDS would need to change on the Lightnings though, trucks are pretty solid in the lighting department.
F-150 is one of the most focused vehicle models for Lasfit, and we have been continuously developing custom-fit, high-performance products for it. In addition to headlights LED bulb, we have also developed products such as floor mats and ditch lights. If you have any other requirements or suggestions for Lasfit products, we welcome discussions and exchanges with you. Thank you for your comments!

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Good morning. I received and installed my Lasfit floor mats. They are pretty awesome. However, I do have a suggestion for improvement. The passenger side floor mat, in my opinion, needs to extend further up on the front side. Currently, the mat still exposes part of the underlying carpet above the front edge of the mats. It's still quite easy for a wet/dirty shoe to create a mess up there.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 2021
Good morning. I received and installed my Lasfit floor mats. They are pretty awesome. However, I do have a suggestion for improvement. The passenger side floor mat, in my opinion, needs to extend further up on the front side. Currently, the mat still exposes part of the underlying carpet above the front edge of the mats. It's still quite easy for a wet/dirty shoe to create a mess up there.
Thank you very much for your feedback! We will pass it on to our technical team and make the necessary adjustments accordingly!
Sponsored